Let Me Love You | 2

- please read a/n after imagine.

"and if it feels right, promise I don't mind. and if it feels right, promise I'll stay here all night. just let me love you."

Justin

I knew what I was doing was wrong yet I didn't care. I loved the thrill that came with sneaking around to see her, but there was also so much more about it than that.

She was different I could tell you that. Her and Sofia weren't anything alike.

Now don't get me wrong, I loved my wife, there's a reason why I married her, yet so much stress came with it as well.

With yn, I didn't feel tired, or stressed. I felt like I was losing my mind on a trip full of exhilaration, lust, and..love

Lately yn, has been acting distant from me. She wouldn't answer my calls or texts. I knew that what we were doing was starting to get to her. She wasn't a stupid woman- something I liked about her.

I reassured her many times that we wouldn't get caught, yet I hoped deep down that we would and maybe I could finally leave the marriage that I felt was holding me back.

What am I thinking?

Either way I knew that I wouldn't leave my marriage. I couldn't.

I had put so much work and effort into it. Not only for my sake, but my families as well. My parents often bugged me about being single, and not having anyone to bring home to our family dinners that we occasionally had, that I hated going to.

When I met Sofia it wasn't love at first sight, but I damn sure made it seem like it was when I finally showed her to my family.

Maybe that was my first mistake to bringing this relationship down the wrong path.

When I proposed it seemed like the right thing, and it still does, but that doesn't make my feelings towards YN any less.

Maybe I fell in love at the wrong time, or with the wrong person at the right time. Either way I was confused as shit.

When I first met yn, I instantly noticed how beautiful she was. I remember it like it was yesterday, and everything that followed that evening.

She was oblivious to my staring, but I knew I caught her attention as well for us to be doing what we are now.

At first I was hesitant to bring the idea to sleep together towards her as I saw that my wife and her had hit it off.

If only I knew that that would be a major problem in the near future.

I stood in yn's shower and ran my hands through my hair, washing off almost three hours spent having sex. Three hours of work that I told my wife I had- which I did, but I didn't include YN in there when I mentioned it to her.

I knew yn was still in the bed, which was an immediate red flag. Usually she would join me in the shower, or I would join her. Which would then turn to shower sex. There was tension in the air mixed with the obvious remnants of heavy sex.

If this was going where I thought it was I had to do something and something fast. I don't want to loose YN, she made me feel things that I thought I would only feel when married, and I was, but not to her! Yet, I didn't think I could end things with Sofia. Not with all I've done just to get her to marry me.