My Savior

|Dedicated to @prettygirl4006 |

Y/N

It was 3:45 in the morning. I paced back and forth in the living room and hoping He would pick up his phone. It once again went to voicemail. I then went back to the texts messages I sent him, but not one of them were read.

I sighed knowing that I'm not going to get ahold of him until he comes home. I slumped down on the couch, bringing my knees up to my chest and stared at the clock.

3:46

3:47

3:48. Each minute that went by felt like an hour. The ticking of the clock not helping. I turned over on my side, trying to get comfortable. My eyes dropped down the more I waited for Chad to come home. I waited until I could no longer fight the sleep, and closed my eyes.

I herd the door slam open, which caused my eyes to forcefully open. I sat up on instinct and looked at the clock. 5:10. It read. I slept for almost 2 hours. I was then brought out of my thoughts by the noise of someone groaning.

I got up off the couch, and walked towards the front door. There stood Chad, drunk off his ass. I decided to give him a piece of my mind, hoping that he would understand how late I stayed up just to wait for his stupid ass.

"Where the hell have you been?" I spat out at him. "I've been out." He slurred. The smell of alcohol reeks into the air, and in my nose. I scrunched my nose up in disgust.

"Out. Really, Chad. I stay up all damn night for you , just to make sure your dumbass was okay. The least you could do is show some fucking respect and tell me where you-."

I grabbed my cheek. The stinging sensation spreading through it. He slapped me. I felt my eyes gloss over with tears, but closed them before any could escape. "Listen bitch, your not my mom. Your just another one of my hoes that I see when I want to. I don't know why I even made you my girlfriend. Your only really here for just a good fuck."

The words slurred out of his mouth, but with so much anger. His eyes dark, as he stood there and huffed. He started walking towards me, but I turned around and grabbed the stair railing before running upstairs. "Where are you going, Y/N? I'm not done with you." Laughing as I assumed he tried to walk up the stairs.

I reached the bedroom, and grabbed a duffel bag. Walking towards the closet I ripped down everything that belong to me, and stuffed it in the bag, before going back to the closet and grabbing some shoes. Repeating the same process over.

I heard his footsteps come to the top of the stairs making me cry out in fear. He banged on the door seeing as it was locked. "Open this fucking door, Y/N! I just want to talk to you." He then laughed before banging on the door again.

I went into the bathroom grabbing all of my necessities, and stuffing them in the bag as well. I opened the window and threw the bad out of it, it landing on the ground in front of the house. I was about to climb out myself, but stopped when I saw the door slowly coming off of its hinges.

Before I got to close it so he wouldn't see me trying to jump out the window the door broke off. And there was Chad. That demented look in his eyes. His hands bruised and bleeding from knocking down the door.

He took long strides towards me, and I would take one back. This continues until I was backed up against the wall. He laughed that sinister laugh of his, before getting in my face. "You thought you could leave me, huh, Y/N? You thought that you could just leave poor Chad all by himself." He whispered in my ear.

I whimpered. Wishing that the floor would open up and swallow me hole. He then punched the wall before asking me again. "N-No." I shook with fear. This was the worst state I've ever seen Chad in.