Weird Make Up Sex

| Dedicated to @thinkoutloud122 |

Y/N

"Fuck you, Justin!" I shouted.

"No, fuck you. Y/N. I'm so sick and tired of you always pissing a bitch. Nothing's ever fucking good enough for you!" He retorted back.

I rolled my eyes before flipping him off and walking away from him, before I say/do something that I know not even Jesus is going to forgive me for.

"See! Your not denying anything. I don't know why I continue to put up with this." Justin mumbled the last part.

I turned around staring at Justin like he grew two fucking heads. "Why you put up with this? Why the hell do I put up with this? You know Justin, I can't stand your ass sometimes. You nag like a little bitch. A nagging little bitch that I love for some unknown reason."

Me and Justin were arguing again. We've been arguing over the most stupidest and pettiest things. Wether it be over who's driving, making dinner, or if one of us is just annoyed by the other.

"Love me? Please. Who says that your not just using me for my money. I've been told by my beliebers that you are and I should just leave you, but I didn't because I love you. But now that I think about it, they're probably right." Justin shouted in my face.

I was offended by that. I felt the tears pricking my eyes. I can't believe he would say that. Justo knows how much his beliebers accuse me of using him, when that's not true. Saying that I do not love him, I only love his money. When Justin knows that I would still love him even if he had no money.

"Y/N, baby. I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to say that." I shook my head before storming up the stairs and into our bedroom. I tried getting away from Justin, but he was hot on my trail.

"Y/N."

"Shut up, Justin. Shut the fuck up! How could you say that? After all the vile things that your beliebers said about me, you go ahead and say this?! Then fucking agree with them. What other fucked up shit about me have you been agreeing on? There has to be more!" My sadness seized to anger.

"Y/N I didn't mean to say that it was just in the heat of the moment. I'm sorry. Baby you know that I know that your not using me. I know that you love me, and I love you."

He must really have me low key fucked up.

"Are you sure? Because it sounded like to me that you believe them. I mean, if you didn't you wouldn't have said that, now would you?"

My voice was full of sarcasm. We kept bickering and we were borne getting annoyed and upset with each other. Like usual.

"Damnit, Y/N. Why can't you just take the apology and stop being so fucking stubborn. I said I was sorry." He yelled throwing his hand in the air, coming closer to me.

"And I say that don't give a fuck. You say sorry and you expect me to instantly forgive you! Excuse me, but I'm not like all the other hoes that you fucked with. So, go take your sorry ass apology to one of them."

"Your so fucking ungrateful! What do you want me to do? Get on my knees and beg for your forgiveness? I'm sorry, but last time I checked you weren't all high and mighty."

I glared at him before shoving things out of our somehow shared closet, into a bag. I'm not going to stay here and listen to his bullshit.

Once I grabbed what I needed I headed for the door? "And where the hell do you think your going?" Justin yelled in my face.

"Away from you." I stormed past him and out the door leaving Justin behind.

| 2 Weeks Later |