First Kiss

| Dedicated to @Officiallymisfit |
He's so gorgeous!

Jasmine

I shuffled on Justin's bed as we watched a movie together. We were having a best friends day, and decided to stay in and binge on junk food.

Once again I let him pick the movie while I was getting the snacks. Only to have him choose the movie Step Brothers. Just like the last time.

We've watched that movie so many times, that I can say the lines forwards, backwards, and even do it in a play format for you.

As Justin watched the movie I was in my own thoughts. I turned to look at him as he laughed about something funny that one of the characters did.

He was so gorgeous. Just perfect. His smile could lighten up a room, and make anybody want to smile when they see it. His eyes. Oh! Don't even get me started on those. The shine so bright. I get lost looking in them. And his laugh. Its just amazing. He's amazing.

Which always makes me wonder why he chose me as his best friend. I was just a random girl that he bumped into on the street. Well, actually almost hit me with his car. That's a story for a different time.

It also made me come to the conclusion that Justin would never like me how I wanted him to. He would never be my first kiss. I know, sad to say. But I'm saving it for some one who doesn't see me the way I see him.

I saw two fingers snapping in front of my face. "Jasmin. Hello? You there?"

I blinked a couple of time before looking at him. "What? Oh, yea. I'm here. You say something?" I asked feeling slightly embarrassed about zoning out.

"Yes. I've been calling your name for about five minutes now. You zoned out on me. What were you thinking about?" He chuckled responding back to me.

"Oh. N-Nothing. Nothing important." Justin gave me that look that said 'I hope you know that I've known you long enough to know your a shitty liar.'

"I mean it. It's nothing important." Yet it was. I wanted to so badly tell him how I felt, but I know that he wouldn't feel the same.

"I don't believe you. So your going to tell m the truth, and your not leaving until you do." His tone was serious.

I looked away from him not wanting to to look into eyes. He grabbed my face lightly making me look at him.

"You're going to tell me what's wrong, Jasmine. Now." His voice was stern and deepened.

I deeply sighed knowing that I should have stayed home today instead of coming over to Justin's.

"What's wrong is that I like you, no love you, and I've been waiting for forever and on for you to say you felt the same way. For us to be together, and my first kiss." I mumbled hoping Justin didn't hear me. But he heard everything I said.

I looked up at Justin. His face held no emotion, and his hands dropped from my face.

"I'm just gonna go." I was upset. By telling him this I probably just jeopardized our friendship. And I also should have known he wouldn't feel the same.

I went to open his bedroom door, when it was shut closed and I was turned around, and slammed against it.

"J-Justin what are-?" Before I could finish he slammed his lips against mine. I was shocked at first, but kissed back as soon as I realized that this was now or never.

Our lips moved perfectly against each other. I felt Justin bite my bottom lip and tug at it slightly, before letting it go, and kissing me again.

I pulled back after a while to catch some breath. My lips feeling all tingly, and swollen, as his were as well.

"Who ever said that I didn't feel the same way?" He said seductively. His hands were on my waist, and I didn't know what to say.

"So, what does this make us now?" I asked after recovering from what just happened.

"Jasmine, I know this isn't the way you probably want me to ask you this, but will you be my girlfriend?" A huge smile plastered on his face.

I couldn't help but smile myself. "I would love to." Justin leaned down and pecked me on my lips once more, before he smirked.

"So, I was your first kiss, yea?" I slapped him on his chest, from his teasing. "Whatever Bieber."

| 4 years later |

I waddled to the front door, and to the car where Justin was waiting to help me get inside. Once Justin helped me in the car, and we were buckled in we drove off towards the doctors.

I placed my hands on my 5 month pregnant stomach as Justin kept cheesing. "What's go you so smiley?" I asked him with a smile upon my own face.

"I'm just happy to be able to see hand hear our baby's again." Ever since I told Justin that I was pregnant he hasn't left my side. It's cute, and sweet, but it gets very aggravating at times.

"I'm excited too!" When we told everyone that we were having a baby they were all so supportive. I was just most nervous about my dad, and what he would say. Of course he threatens Justin.

Saying that he doesn't have a problem going to jail, along with other violent things. I had to take Justin away from my dad, before things got worse.

We made it to the doctors paparazzi surrounding the building, yet we managed to get inside unharmed.

"Jasmine." Justin called out.

"Hmm." I hummed out.

"If you never came to our house that day, where do you think we would be right now?" He asked.

Good question. "I actually don't know. But I know that none of this." I pointed to my stomach. "Would have happened." I told him.

"Well, I'm glad it happened. I rather be with you then anyone else right now." He grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers together.

"Me too Justin."

⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢

Here's your preference, Jasmine. I hope you like it. Sorry that it took me a while. I've been sorta MIA, and with the thought of school coming back in trying to come up with an updating schedule.

So!! If there are anymore request send them in. I'm literally not doing anything right now, so LET THE REQUEST ROLL IN! Also, how are you guys? How was or is your day. I had Starbucks today so I'm a happy camper.

Oi! I really wanna show you guys this drawing that I did. I wonder if you guys would like it.