5. After the USJ Attack

After the attack at USJ The school was out for a few days for the students that were attacked by the villains. Principal Nezu and a few of the teachers discussed about bringing in a therapist/school counselor. Mainly for class 1A and make sure that they're OK mentally after the attack. They finally found a woman with a great application, named Uozumi Kyuso. Before the students came back to school she was already settled in. She was only going to be at school for a few days during the week, and also she would be able to help Recovery Girl.

Since All Might was at a school meeting that night Rinji was home, alone quickly making some supper. It was nothing to fancy it was just simple rice with steak and eggs. He made sure to leave some for his uncle when he gets home. As he set down to eat he couldn't help from wondering about the attack. He gently put his hand on top of his head where he attained a harsh wound. It was completely healed but just the thought of the blood running down his face made him feel weak... He was also worried about his uncle and how close he came to death. Rinji needed to get stronger and quick. After finishing his supper he quickly wash the dishes, and made his way to bed before All Might returned home.

The next day at school

In class 1A everyone was sitting down. "Hey guys, did you watch the news last night?" Hagakure said excitedly. "Yeah." Ojiro replied. "It was so cool that we got a few seconds of screen time! So I bet nobody noticed me hanging out In the background." She said placing a hand on her chest. "Probably not." Shoji said bluntly. "It's difficult to stand out when you're just gloves." Ojiro said quickly maybe trying to make her feel better. The other students Continue to talking about the different news channels that were talking about them, and the school. Mineta started to freak out over what Sero said. "Why'd you say that!? I'm going pee myself just thinking about it!" Mineta yelled out as he was waving his hands in the air. "Oh, SHUT UP! GROW A PAIR, LOSER!" Bakugo yelled out scaring Izuku that was behind him. Rinji had his book out sketching something in the back he really didn't want to think about the attack so he stayed out of the conversation. Some of the students were wondering who was going to teach class since Mr. Aizawa is still in the hospital.

Perfect timing as always, the door slid open revealing what it looked like was Mr. Aizawa, under some bandages. His whole face was covered, and you could only really tell it was him because of his black hair. "Morning, Class." Everyone was in shock and screamed out. "Mr. Aizawa, what are you doing here?" Instead of answering he slowly made his way to the podium slightly limping. Rinji couldn't believe that he was up moving around. "I have some news that you may want to hear, the UA Sport Festival is about to start.

"Yes!.. let's go kick some ass! Kirashima yelled out, but Kaminari quickly put his hand on Kirashima's Face to stop him. "Wait a second, do we really think this is a good idea?" A few of the other students have deep concerns about holding the festival just after the USJ attack, but Mr. Aizawa inform them that it was OK with the administration. They think this would be a good way to show that it is being handled, and the school is safer than ever.

"The sports Festival is the most watch event in the entire world. In the past, everyone obsessed over the Olympic games. But then quirks started appearing. Now the Olympics have been drastically reduced in terms of scale and viewership. For anyone who cares about competition, there's only one tournament that matters. The US Sport Festival." Mr. Aizawa said. "That's right! And top heroes everywhere will be watching. This is where you get scouted." Momo said as she made a fist. The UA Sport Festival is only held once a year so three chances before graduating to show off what you are capable of doing. This is Rinji's chance to show the world what he's made of. He will probably get compared to his uncle, but he just has to do his best. He knows that word would get out that he is the nephew of the number one hero that could be a big part of him being scouted but also he needs to make sure that he does not put His uncle's name in the dirt.

Before Mr. Aizawa dismiss the class He had one more thing to talk about. "The principal and a few of the teachers agreed that class 1A need to be psychologically evaluated." As he said this he noticed that a few students were concerned and confused. UA has a therapist/school counselor since the villain attack. All of you are required to go visit her before the sports festival, or you will not be able to be a part of the festival. "What are you serious!" Kaminari yelled out With discussed. Asui placed her finger on her cheek. "I believe it's a good idea there's no telling what either of us is going through psychologically anyway." "But come on that's lame, everyone's fine." Kaminari stated. Mr. Aizawa's eyes begin to glow red. "All of you are getting evaluated that is that!" The rest of the class decided not to talk back and simply agreed.