33. The final exams. 

The Weekend

The group finally made it to Momo Yaoyorozu's mansion, even though they could not see it because of the big fence and gate. "Wow.... I know her family had cash, but I didn't know she was this rich!"

 I know her family had cash, but I didn't know she was this rich!"

Rinji decided to look to his right.... and then to his left, all he could see was the long fence following the road on both sides.

Jiro push the button on the side of the gate where the speaker, and camera was. Momo's Voice could be quickly heard through the speakers. "I've been waiting for you, everyone! Please, come in!" She said as the giant gate opened up. They made their way to her mansion and they were showed where the grade hall was. Everyone quickly sit down and waited for Momo.

Ojiro even brought up how much out of place he feels right now. Rinji continued looking around the room and was thinking to himself. Her mother and father must be busy because the only people that he saw was a few maids and butlers. They could hear something on wheels coming towards them so they all turned around to see Momo with a plate cart. It had a few sweets, cups, plates, and tea of course. She had a big smile with a little bit of red on her cheeks.

"Is something wrong?" She said still holding the smile.

Everyone said in unison. "No, everything's perfect!"

They started to study for a few hours and they decided before it got really dark that they would start back tomorrow. But as everyone was fixing to leave, Mina made a comment saying that they should have a sleepover...

Momo's eyes started to fill up with stars! "Really you think we should!!!" She said, with excitement.

"Yessss!!!"

"I've never had a sleepover before." Momo added

"Wow!!! We're definitely going to have one if that's OK!!"

"Of course!!!"

Kaminari was clueless and was really excited since he's never slept over at a mansion before. Rinji then grabbed him by the shoulder... " we're not invited.."

"What do you mean??" he said, looking at him with confusion

Rinji then pointed at one of the male Butler's that was giving them the death stare... "just girls.."

"Oh, man!!! no fair." he said, with a sniffle.

"Hey man, don't worry if you guys want all of you can come to my apartment and we can have our own dude sleepover. And then come back here tomorrow.." Sero said

"All right let's do that!!!" Kaminari said excitedly

__________________________________________

Monday: U.A high school

Finally the first day of the writing exams started. The writing exams took three days, but they were finally done. Almost everyone was confident that they did great.