24. The underground fighting ring. 

In the area named Shibuya.. known for their stores, and how heavily populated it is... but like a lot of places, there are secrets behind the so-called nice atmosphere, that the lights and crowd give off...

These crowds of people have no idea what is under them ...

A tall, slender man with brushback black hair was making his way through the side of the crowd with his lovely companion wrapped around his arm a woman around the same age as him with light brown hair that reached past her shoulders... they almost looked out of place, because of their fancy clothes that they had on...

They finally made their way to a small alleyway with no lights. Honestly, this alleyway would be overlooked by the average person, and maybe even the average hero.

They stopped at one of the side doors as they were greeted by a larger man..

" Weird weather lately hasn't it?" The larger man said coldly....

" yes I hope I don't have to use my umbrella..." the other man said with a smile on his face...

The large man knocked on the door three times as another person open the door... he stepped out of the couples way and let them enter as they entered the door shut behind them...

Before they continued on, the woman pulled out two mask to cover their faces, and then they were motioned to follow the pathway, and then up the steps.. once they got to their designated floor, they were greeted with other men and women, dressed up, and their faces covered as well...

They walked towards the rails to get there spot for the show...

They could hear people cheering at different levels... others were hooping and hollering... they looked down below to see what they had came for... A good show in the underground fighting ring. Unlike the average underground fighting rings this was more high dollar. For the wealthy class to enjoy the best of the best and put higher bets down.

They had just walked in to the end of it. Fight in the ring was standing a large alligator, or maybe even a crocodile man.  He was standing over his opponent, which they were bloodied most likely dead....

The alligator man had spit out a tooth most likely was dislodged during the fight... he started to walk away as soon as a stretcher came in to pick up his opponent... almost looking like he had no care in the world. just frustrated to be there...

The excited announcer got on the speaker. "There you have it folks the amazing American alligator Aiden!!!!!!"

 "There you have it folks the amazing American alligator Aiden!!!!!!"

"Cheering!!!"

"We are going to go on a little bit of a break as we clean the arena... but don't worry another amazing fight is coming up shortly!" The announcer said with excitement, he could almost not hold back his large grin..

Aiden... that was known as the alligator man made his way at the lower part of the facility, where the other fighters were waiting or being treated with their wounds... he was much larger than most of the fighters in this fighting ring but compared to the average fighter around here he's been quickly heading to the top of the rosters of his short time being in Japan..