Bonus: the sleepover. 

As soon as the guys left, the girls quickly got their stuff together and made their way to Momo's room.

Jiro and Mina were both amazed at the size of her bedroom, and all the luxury stuff. Mina could not help from getting excited and started gushing over everything.

Momo and Jiro was both standing together watching her. "So what's the first thing to do at a sleepover?" Momo asked Jiro as Mina was still gushing over all of Momo stuff and decorations. Even running into her closet, her huge closet, the same size as her room...

Jiro stood there for a moment, playing with one of her earphone jack spinning it around her fingers... " It's been a little while since I was at a sleepover but we mainly hang out in our pajamas watch movies, eat all kinds of snacks, and I guess you can say gossip, or play games..."

"So they were like what I see on Movies!!!?" Momo say it excitedly.

"Yeah."

Momo made her way to a little speaker box close to her bedroom door. " OK then I'll get us some snacks. They should be here shortly." She quickly said as she push the button and started to order a few things. Apparently it was an intercom to the kitchen downstairs and they promised her it will be on its way shortly.

Mina ran out of the closet with excitement and apparently she did a quick wardrobe change into her pajamas. "Let's watch a scary movie!!!"

"How did you change so fast and where did you have those pajamas? Your bag is right here with us?" Jiro asked and she was thinking about logic..

"Oh, it does not matter!!!"

" OK then... what type of scary movie do you wanna watch?" Momo asked

"Let's watch alien!!! Ever since Midnight brought it up I've been meaning to watch it!!!" Mina said as she made her way over to the other two.

"Oh yeah that's right you were going to go with the name alien queen if I remember correctly during when we were picking our hero names and Midnight stopped you because it reminded her of that. i'm actually curious as well." Jiro added...

Flashing back to that moment

" It's a older movie, but I believe it won't be too hard to fine." Momo said as she opened her bedroom door to let two maids come in with two snack carts full of almost everything you can think of; candy, chips, popcorn, and tons of different drink options and then some...

Mina and Jiro again was really surprise with how much Momo was going all out for this.

__________________________________________

They got everything ready in front of the TV, and Mina was the one to be able to find it online and connected to the TV, and they started to watch it.