34. UA swimming Pool

Class 1A at least most of them went to the mall and started to shop together. Everyone was enjoying the day out. They even had a few people notice them and realize that they were from the sports festival. Instead of all of them shopping together, a few of them ventured off in their own directions with smaller groups but during this something happened.

From what Rinji was told Izuku was by himself and happen to run across Shigaraki the main villain that was behind the USJ attack...

Luckily Uraraka ran up on it and cut their meeting short... as soon as he left, they quickly reported it and the home all was shut down, causing everyone to cut their shopping early...

Because he was a witness Izuku was taken to the police station for questioning. After questioning, they lead him to the back of the police station to go through the back way.

All Might and Rinji was waiting in the back as soon as Izuku and Tsukauchi stepped out, they were greeted by the two.

Seeing the both of them surprised Izuku.. "All Might, and Rinji... How?" he quickly said, running up to his teacher and classmate.

"I needed to talk to him anyway..." Tsukauchi said as he followed behind him..

"What a relief. I'm so glad you're OK." he said, as he placed his hand on top of his head. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there to protect you and the others."

"I'm sorry too... I was the one that was there, but I just got caught up in the moment and left you there..." Rinji followed..

" Rinji followed

"It's fine. Honestly, I'm glad it was just me and nobody else..."

After saying this it look like Izuku was in deep thought...

"Um, All Might..."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Do you ever have times where you can't save all the people that you want to?"

This surprised All Might... As he recalled in his memory, certain situations where he was not able to save people, and one of the other ones that hurts him the most ... That he could not save his younger brother... Rinji's father...