32. Rinji's Red bandage. 

The next day

[School bell ringing]

"All right. That's it for class today. There's only one week left before your final exams begins. I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right?" Mr. Aizawa said as he was getting papers together. The final exams are in two parts the first one is the writing exam, and the other one is The practical Exam. Mr. Aizawa made his way to the door before he shut it behind him he told the class to train, and make sure that they study hard.

When he shut the door Kaminari and Ashido both yelled out "I've barely even taken notes this semester!" Kaminari was rank 21, and Ashido was 20 in the class midterm. "It's true that we haven't had very much free time lately." Tokoyami added, his rank is 15. Mineta was bragging that he was in the top 10 ranking. He was ranked 10 right behind Ojiro, rank 9 and Rinji, rank 8.

 He was ranked 10 right behind Ojiro, rank 9 and Rinji, rank 8

Izuku rank 4, Iida rank 2, and Shoto rank 5. They was trying to get a few of their classmates to see that studying will work. Kaminari started to complain about his grades, finally Momo stepped in. "Hey, don't worry about it, you too, I can catch you up to speed On the important topics, if you want." Her ranking is 1, top of the class.

Both kaminari and Ashido said. "You're the best!"

But suddenly her happy demeanor Disappeared. "I'm afraid I won't be any help when it comes To the practical, though..."

Rinji noticed her demeanor changed and was wondering why. A few of the other class members did not notice and simply asked her if she could help them study too. Even Rinji decided to ask for her help.

"Pretty please." Everyone said surrounding Momo's desk. "Wonderful!" She said as her face got red and her eyes started to shine with excitement. She quickly jumped from her desk with her hands up in the air. "Yes, let's do it!"

"All Right!"

OK then. "We can hold a study session at my residence over the weekend." Momo started to Bounce, and babble, something about calling her mother to get everything ready and what kind of tea does everybody like, and something about a great hall. "I'll make it my personal duty to push you forward." Everyone just continued looking at her with a weird smile. Rinji did not know what to think about her being so bouncy.

 Rinji did not know what to think about her being so bouncy