11. Seeing Endeavor

Begin!" Midnight Yelled out with excitement. Almost every group started running towards Deku's team, Rinji could see the panic in Deku's eyes. For a moment it look like they were stuck, but suddenly it look like Deku push the button causing the jet pack on his back to shoot them up in the air. "He flew? Damn support course! After them!!" Tetsutetsu angrily said as they follow behind. Even Jiro try to stop him with her earphone jacks, but dark shadow stop them. With just a few minutes in the air they finally landed safely on the ground. Shinso's team was making their way around the other teams. And continued on moving trying to find a opening, Since everyone else was so focused on Deku's team.

A few moments later Rinji Heard a big explosion. He knew it came from Bakugo so he quickly looked over to see Bakugo flying in the air by himself, he was really getting close to Deku and his group in the air. Luckily before he could grab the points dark shadow quickly jumped in the way of Bakugo's explosion. The crowd started to cheer. Even Present Mic yelled out with confusion. Bakugo started to fall, but Sero was able to quickly grab him with his tape quirk, and bring him back to the group. Since he never touch the ground he was able to continue.

"It's been seven minutes, so let's get those rankings turn up on the screen!" The crowd was shocked to see the screen. "Hold on here! This is a Unexpected turn. Other than Midoriya, Class 1A's not doin' so hot. Even Bakugo is losing!" Apparently one of Class 1B's teams was able to steal his headband. Rinji could feel the anger coming off of Bakugo from all the way where he was. It even made him nervous for a moment.

Finally it was the halfway mark. Rinji could see a crowd of the groups still going after Deku's points. Shoto's Group was in the middle of it. They were quickly making there way Torch Deku. Momo started to create something from her arm and belly. From her arm it looked like some type of rod that she slammed into the ground as they were running. And a blanket out of her belly, that she covered the other members of her group, except Kaminari. "Indiscriminate Shock. 1.3 million volts!" He cover the whole area with his electricity, shocking all the other groups. Luckily of course dark shadow protected Deku. Shoto quickly used his ice to make everyone else stick to the ground so they can't move. As he did this he created a large ice wall separating everyone from his group and Deku's. Rinji was not able to see what was going on. To be honest he was really disappointed in himself, Rinji wanted to show off like the others. But he was somewhat glad that he was not in the middle of it, it was to hectic.

There was just a few more seconds left, Shinso's team quickly made their way to Tetsutetsu's team and grab their points at the last possible second, since they were not paying attention. Quickly pushing them up to third place. "Time's up!" Present Mic yelled out as everyone suddenly stopped what they were doing.

"And with that the second round is officially over!"

The crowd continued on cheering. "Now ,let's take a look at who are top four teams are! In first place, team Todoroki!.. In second place, team Bakugo!.. In third place is Testute- Wait, What!? It's team Shinso? When did they come back from the dead!?" Ojiro looked really confused. He quickly turned his head back-and-forth trying to figure out where he was. It was like he just woke up from sleep. Shinso started to walk away from the group. "Thanks for all your help." He said. Ojiro just looked at him with anger. As he was walking away Rinji noticed that he turned around to look at him with a cold death stare. Shinso knows at Rinji knows about his quirk, that's why Rinji did not talk. "And in fourth place is team Midoriya!" Rinji believes that he could hear Deku crying from where he was standing. It was probably because of relief that he was going to the next round. "These four valiant teams will advance on to the final round!" All Might released a sigh of relief. Rinji and Midoriya where both going to the final round and he couldn't be prouder.

Meanwhile up in the mountains There was a older couple watching the Sports Festival, The husband was laid back in his chair. As his wife brought him a drink and she said down on the couch. "I'm really surprise that he did not go all out." Kimiko sad as she took the sip of her drink. "Yeah, but remember when he said he wanted to look like his quirk was like his uncle's. He may get a lot offers from heroes because he's the nephew of the number one hero, but they want to see him in action if he can show them that he can fight like his uncle they may be willing to take him. If he shows that he has two different quirks from his uncle that may be against him."Rojā said. He grabs the remote to change the channel. Since they were three different grades there were three different arenas in each of them have their separate channels. He changed it over to the second years to Check up on his other grandchild, Kelsea Akagi. They just completed their second round as well.

Their first round was a team race, Two people was tide together, and they had to make it to the finish line almost like the first year's race, anything goes. The second round was dodgeball. Both of them were excited about their grandchildren competing in the sports Festival. Kimiko was showing more excitement then Rojā, but that was Normal because he didn't show excitement that much. Kimiko quickly jumped up slightly startling Rojā. "Oh my gosh I forgot hopefully Rekka, Kurisuti, or any of their other is recording both of the festivals." She quickly runs into the kitchen grabbing the phone to call them.

Back at the festival

"Now, let's take a hour lunch break before we start the afternoon festivities! See you soon!" Present Mic announced as everyone took a break. Either going to the bathroom getting something to eat or just stretching out their legs. A few of the students were complaining about not going to the next round. Others talked about how happy they were that they can continue to the next round. Rinji decided to see if he could find his uncle. He was hoping that he could catch up with Deku, but he didn't see him anywhere, not even with Iida and Uraraka.

He was finally able to catch up with his uncle, but for some reason his uncle was in his muscle form. It was almost like All Might was on a mission and continued on walking to the steps, where Endeavor was. "Yo! Long time no see! Let's catch up, Endeavor. All Might said with a smile. "All Might..." Endeavor replied with anger, as he turned around to look at him.

"I haven't talk to you since that press conference 10 years ago. Been a while. I saw you and figured I'd say hi."

"Did you now? Well then, if that's all you want to do we're done."

Endeavor started to walk away down the steps. Rinji has never seen Endeavor in person. On TV and in pictures he looked like he was always angry. Rinji could feel the anger coming from Endeavor. But his flames surrounding his body reminded him of his grandpa's in away. All Might started to laugh. Jumping over Endeavor landing right in front of him in a T pose position.

"Come on, why the cold shoulder? You should be thrilled. After all, your son's doing very well out there, just using half his power. You must be a great teacher."

"Are you implying something?" Endeavor said with no emotion.

"No. I want to know your secrets. How do we train the next generation of heroes?"

"Do you really think I would tell you anything I've taught the boy? You're off flash no brains as usual. But that nephew of yours is Rekka's son.

"And your point is?"

"Rekka came from The legendary phoenix. His family is well known to have strong fire quirks. If I remember correctly Your nephew awoken His fire quirk when he was around five years old, and he was born with metal bones like his father.. but yet he did not use any of those. He made it look like he was Born With your power... Outta my way."

Endeavor pushed All Might out of his way, and continued on walking. "Okay.." Rinji was really surprised that Endeavor knew about his mom and family, especially the part about his father. Endeavor knows about Rinji's Metal control and fire quirks.

"Let me assure you of one thing, All Might. Whatever it takes... That kid of mine will beat you, someday. I'll make sure of it. That's why I made him."

"You did what?"

"He's in a rebellious phase right now. But he will take your place. I'll make sure of it."

As Endeavor said that it look like he was going to rip All Might's Head off. Rinji Felt uneasy and he can tell his uncle did to. Rinji made his way to his uncle. " i'm guessing you heard all of that?" Rinji nodded his head. All Might placed his hand on his nephew shoulder. To quickly change the subject All Might quickly changed his mood and pointed out how proud he was that Rinji Will be going to the finals. "Hey you should get something to eat." All Might said as he turned around to go towards the cafeteria Area.