13. Rinji's fake power

Rinji wanted to make sure that he did not make it obvious that he did not have his uncles quirk. This way he can have probably a higher chance of getting scouted by more heroes and People would not know his true power, and true limit. He already had a plan figured out before he stepped into the ring. "Now let's get started. Fifth match... Begin!" Ashido quickly activated her acid under her shoes making her slide around. Rinji continued on standing and not moving. He was going to wait on her attack. She was basically zigzagging figuring that he would probably try to attack, but he still did not move. As soon as she got close enough to place a hit, he quickly dodged it. They went at it for a little bit she was throwing punches after punches, but he simply continue to dodging. She was aiming for his face hoping to knock him out, and he knew this but he wanted to make sure that she did not hit his face, or she would most likely break her hand. Since his bones are made out of metal it would seriously be like punching a wall with Full Force. The crowd continued on cheering for the both of them.

Doing all of her punches in his dodges some of the acid fell on to his gym jacket. He quickly noticed this and unzipped his jacket throwing it on top of her as he dodged another punch. He finally got some distance between them and she quickly pulled the jacket off of her face. "What the hell Yagi!" "Sorry you put acid on my jacket if I didn't take it off it would've got me, Plus I need to get some distance away from you so I could do this." Ashido looked confused for a moment. Rinji pulled his arm back like he was fixing to punch, but he was a ways away from her. Using the Metal bands on his wrist he was basically able to launch his arm so fast almost popping it out of place but was able to create enough wind pressure. Like One of his uncles punches. The gust of wind slammed into Ashido knocking her out of bounds pretty quickly. This surprised everyone on how much it looked like one of All Might's punches.

"Mina Ashido is out of bounds! Rinji Yagi will continue onto the next round!! The crowd is starting to cheer for Rinji, and even some of them cheered for Ashido. Rinji walked over to Ashido since she was still sitting on the ground. He could tell that she was disappointed, but once he got to her she smiled at him. He smiled back, and reached out his arm to help her up. As they did this it seems like the crowd got even louder with their cheering. Up in the stands Tamami and Moto were both in their hero costumes looking down at the match. Tamami couldn't help from smiling. She was really proud that her cousin Rinji was coming along way. Honestly she didn't know if it was a good idea to come since recently she's been climbing up with the popularity polls pretty quickly. She was really afraid that civilians and even other heroes would bombard her with questions, autographs, and pictures. Right now it's pretty tamed only a handful of them has done that, but she doesn't see any problems with it. As Moto was carrying on talking about a few things. Tamami noticed a weird feeling. This feeling she did not know was the same feeling that Rinji was feeling earlier. Somebody was watching her... she looked around discreetly and then she saw it. Endeavor. It was almost like he was staring a hole through her...

The same angry look what he always did. She slightly felt uneasy, but she was used to this. Tamami and Moto both decided on to meet up with Rinji to congratulate him on winning his first match. But to get up to where Rinji's class was they would have to walk by Endeavor. They started to walk up the steps and finally Moto actually noticed Endeavor, she let out a big sigh. "Here we go again." Endeavor walked towards them as they reach the top of the steps. "Jem. I never figured you would be here of all places..." Endeavor said. Tamami stop walking so she can carry on a conversation. She wanted to be friendly as possible, but that was going to be hard. She placed her hand on her hip, and said. "Yeah I wanted to see what these first years had that everybody was talking about. Also we may be looking into internships this year." "I see.. Well you can always come, and work from my agency." " like I said before no thank you. I really like where I'm at." She knew this conversation was going this way she was really hoping that it wouldn't though. For a few years now he's been trying to get her to work at his agency as one of his sidekicks. At first she did think about it, but she doesn't like the thought of working under Endeavor. Something about him just seems different from any other hero that she's met. Also her grandpa secretly told her about what happened With Endeavor's family, and the Akagi's A few years back, way before she was born.