36. Class A and Class B

5:30 am

Everyone was standing outside, still half asleep, and some even yawning...

Everybody in class was greeted by Mr

Everybody in class was greeted by Mr. Aizawa.

"Good morning, class. Today we began a training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially, so that each of you earns a provisional license.. this will allow you to face the dangers of that continue to faster in the darkness. Proceed carefully.... Look alive, Bakugo." Mr. Aizawa said as he threw a baseball at him.

Bakugo was able to catch it and look at it... "Try throwing that for me."

Apparently, it's the same type of baseball that they used on their first day to measure how far they throw it.

"Yeah, sure. Like in the fitness test..."

"That's right when you first started school your record was 705.2 meters. Let's see if you improved."

Some of the students finally figured out what he was meaning.. since it's been three months, they've probably improved on their strength already, so several of them got excited to see what Bakugo could throw.

Rinji could not help from thinking to himself he wondered if he wasn't so late getting to Japan and entering school what he would've gotten on that day...

Bokugo started to stretch his arms to prepare himself to throw the baseball..

"C'mon, get it, BAKUGO!!" Kirishima yelled.

"NO one blink!"

Bakugo got in throwing position and yelled out! "Go to hell!!!" as he threw it with a explosion! Making the ball shoot straight up into the air in high speed. The pressure against the explosion pushed win towards everyone behind him, making it hard to see or pushing their hair through the wind.

...
...

"That was 709.6 meters..."

[grunts?]

"That's it?? Kinda disappointing." Sero said.

Bakugo looked extremely pissed after hearing the results...

"You've had a single semester and do to your various experiences, all of you have definitely improved. But those improvements have mostly been limited to mental prowess, and technical skill.. with a slight increase in stamina throw in along the way."

Mr. Aizawa smiled and explained that they needed to work on the strengths of their quirks now since they're improving everywhere else. He was going to push them to their limits.

__________________________________________

Meanwhile

They had no idea that that darkness that Mr. Aizawa was talking about, was stirring up, and getting ready to show it ugly face again, but with newer opponents, and most likely a newer danger...