15. Pick someone else

Finally Izuku's surgery was done and successful... but sadly he had scarring on his right hand. Before he left recovery girls infirmary she announced that this will be the last time she would heal him... This shock the boy and his teacher All Might. She announced that he would have to find a better way to use his Quirk..

The two of them finally left her Infirmary almost in complete silence.. All Might started to talk to himself out loud. " A new way of using your Quirk. Hm..." he did not notice that his student had his head down looking at the ground... he stopped walking making All Might stop as well behind him...

"Hey, All Might..."

"Huh?"

"Remember when you told me why you came to UA in the first place? To find a worthy successor to inherit one for all..."

"Yeah."

"I put everything I had into the sports festival. But still... there were other competitors who fought for the victory harder than I did. So... maybe..."

All Might knew where he was going with this. " you're thinking it might be better for someone else to be my successor. Yes?"

"... Yes..."

"You speak the truth this place is full of potential heroes.. One for all is a crystallization of power. It bolsters Quirks, For example if young Todoroki were to inherit it, The strength added to his own Quirk would probably make him a unbeatable superhero... or even my nephew, there's no telling what he would be able to do with all for one..."

"Then-

"You know I was Quirkless, too, as a kid." He said pointing to himself..

Izuku was facing away from him, but he was shocked to hear that. He quickly looked around to look at his teacher still with a surprise look on his face... he couldn't believe the number one hero was Quirkless at one point in his life..

All Might explain to him that it was not so rare of a thing back then to be born Quirkless.. he even mentioned his master that believed in him... and that his master was the one that gave him one for all...

" The number one hero... was Quirkless?"

"It's true."

All Might when he met the young boy for the first time he saw a lot of himself in him and he believes that he will do great things with one for all... when he gave him the confidence speech Izuku couldn't help, but look at his teacher with amazement and surprised look... All Might just smiled at the young man... Izuku hold back his tears as he squinted his eyes... "I'll do my best.."

In one of the waiting rooms

Iida was trying to call his older brother, and tell him the good news about the sports festival.. he always looked up to his brother and he wanted his brother to be a part of it.. but sadly he kept on getting his voicemail and he realized that he was Busy on being a hero... sadly he did not know what was going to happen to his brother...