6. Let the world know that you are here!

After class

Finally it was lunchtime, but there were still a few students in the classroom. Kirishima was showing his excitement along with Tokoyami, Sato, and Sero. Rinji who was quickly analyzing his notes before he went off to the lunchroom. As he was doing this he noticed Aoyama talking about how "fabulous" he is to Koda. Koda seemed really surprised and nervous especially when Aoyama got up into his face, and asked him if he agreed. Koda quickly shook his head in agreement.

The other students were talking about how lucky some of them have flashy quirks. Rinji finally got up from his chair and started walking to Izuku, to see what he was talking about. Turns out they were talking about the sports festival And how excited they are. Before he could say anything he was cut off. "Deku, Rinji, Iida!" The three of them quickly looked over to see Uraraka, but it was not the Uraraka that they are used to. Instead of a happy Upbeat personality she was intense with a weird expression on her face. "Let's do our best in the sports festival." "Uraraka, what happened to your face?" Izuku said with worry. Ashido popped out of nowhere between Izuku and Rinji. "Seriously what's up? You're normally, like, the most laid-back girl ever." Mineta had a comment, but Asui quickly slapped him with her tongue.

Uraraka suddenly raised her fist in the air and started to yell out. "Everyone! I'm gonna to do my best!" As she did this action there was a few people in the group that was surprised, but they decided to raise their fist up in the air to an agreement. "Yeah!" Rinji even decided that he would do this to. Uraraka quickly moved her body to the left side of the room where Tokoyami, Sato, Kirishima, and Sero was, and repeated. "I said, I'm gonna to do my best!" They nervously raise their fist up in the air as well most likely worried what she would probably do if they did not.

Finally after it seems like everything was calm down a small group of them started making their way to the cafeteria; Iida, Rinji Izuku, and Uraraka. Izuku decided to ask Uraraka a question. "Hey, Uraraka?" "What's up?" "Why did you decided to come to UA? What made you want to be a pro hero?" It seemed that this question really caught her off guard, but to be honest Rinji was curious since Izuku brought it up. "Oh... Well... Because... For the money..." "For the money? You wanna be a hero so you can get Rich?" Izuku said as he was surprised. Uraraka starting to quickly move her arms. "I'm sorry if it sounds greedy. You guys have such admirable motivation. I hope you don't think less of me now." Rinji step forward. "Not even the slightest." Yes your goal is to support you wellbeing, which is a perfect admirable ambition to have." Iida followed getting too excited with his arms as he move them up and down.

Uraraka continues on explaining that her family owns a construction company, but they're not able to get any work so they don't have any money. They could tell that she was really nervous or maybe even embarrassed telling them this, as she was moving her hands through the back of her hair. The three guys put their hands on their Chins to think for a moment. "If she gets licensed, I bet she could use her quirk to bring cost down a lot." Izuku said excitedly as he looked up to Iida and Rinji. "They could sell the equipment and then she can float everything." Iida said. Uraraka quickly jumped as she pointed her fingers at the guys. "I know right! I've been telling dad that since I was a kid, but... I'll become a pro I'll sign with a good agency and make plenty of money. Then I'll be able to let my parents have a easy life!" There was a moment of silence between the four of them, but then suddenly there was hard clapping. Shockingly it was Iida. "That's Beautiful! So noble! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!" Rinji couldn't help from smiling. Four of them quickly heard laughter coming down the hallway. "Young Midoriya, Rinji is here!" All Might yelled out as he was running towards the group and pointed to the two boys. "Uncle!?" "Whoa, All Might! What are you doing here?" All Might only had part of his body poking out of the hallway. "Lunch! Do you two wanna eat with me?" As he lifted up a lunch box. "That's adorable!" Uraraka sad as she was trying to hold back her laughter.

The three of them made their way into the lounge. Rinji and Izuku both set a crossed from All Might. "It looks like I can only go into my muscle Form for 50 minutes." All Might said. "Only 50 minutes!?" Rinji, and Izuku showed concern. All Might started to pour some hot water to make some tea. "Yeah. That's about how long I can use my power now. I overdid it too many times. That Nomu was a real tough customer. He took a lot out of me. At this point, I can barely even look like All Might for an hour and a half." "I'm so sorry. I should've just-." Before Izuku could finish what he was saying All Might Cut him off with laughing. As he was laughing he was spitting out blood. "Uncle!?" "Don't worry I'm fine, but you don't need to apologize for anything, both of you! I swear the three of us are more alike than I thought."

All Might placed 2 cups of tea in front of them. "Now I want to talk about why I brought you here. It's about the festival Midoriya you still haven't mastered my quirk. I was wondering what is your plan?" Rinji turned to look at Izuku to see what he was going to say. Izuku brought it when they were attacked by the villains he punched one of them and he did not receive any broken bones. They came up with a conclusion that he subconsciously put on the brakes so he would not kill anyone. "And Rinji what about you what are you gonna do about the festival?" "I'm going to give it my all and make sure to make you proud.." All Might smiled. "Don't worry I'm already proud of you every day you remind me of your father." He quickly got up and started walking to the window.

"Here pretty soon I am going to have to retire as the symbol of peace. Midoriya, I gave you my power to take my place, Rinji you told me that you want To be my legacy. So do you two still want to be heroes?" Izuku and Rinji quickly got up and said. "Yes!" "Excellent! The time has come for the both of you to prove it This sports festival will be watched by the entire country, I want you two think of the sports Festival to be your debut. Both of you are going to be the future of this generation. Izuku Midoriya. Rinji Yagi. I want both of you to introduce yourself's to the world and proudly say I am here!" Both of them smiled with excitement, and drive. They will be able to do this, and they will not let their hero down.