31. Back to school!

Rinji continued looking at his phone confused, and a little bit worried... Izuku was usually pretty good at answering back text messages, but he had not respond like he normally does... now he just stared at the phone.

But then he got an idea... he quickly went through his contacts messaging a few of the others asking if they received a weird location text from Izuku...

Sero was one of the first ones to respond... "Yeah. It's really weird he's not even supposed to be in Hosu City."

Kirishima was the one to respond next. "YEAH!!! Yeah I was worried so I reported it!!!"

Rinji thought for a moment should he report it but if Kirishima already reported it there probably wouldn't be a reason for him to report it as well..

Uraraka was the next one to respond. "I'm really worried."

Rinji continued going through his messages he saw that Bokugo read it, but he never replied... even Momo replied... "I figured it was just one of those chain messages."

The other two that did not reply was Shoto and Iida... Rinji kept on thinking and remembered that's where Iida was going for his internship...

Unbeknownst to him there was trouble in Hosu City that involved several Nomu and the hero killer... Stain he would never imagine that three of his classmates would be right smack in the middle of the chaos....

__________________________________________

The next morning....

Rinji has only been awake for just a short time before his mother came in to bring him some breakfast.. he's been recovering very well, very well in fact that he may be able to leave the hospital soon...

As both of them took a few bites and chatting, they heard some noise in the hallway.. Rekka could not really tell what was going on, but they were talking about the news... quickly, she turned on the TV and change the channel to the news....

When she got to the news channel, they could see two news reporters a brown, headed woman, and a blond headed man with a horn sticking out of his head going over the incident that happened last night!!!

Luckily, she made it on time where they could hear the whole report .

"Now, our continuing coverage three villains were captured in the Hosu riots." The man announced.

"Hosu riots"..... Rinji thought to himself that's where Izuku was...

 Rinji thought to himself that's where Izuku was

The man continued... "Their identities and motives are unknown... based on their appearance, and the presence of two people our reporters filmed nearby, many are speculating they are connected to the league of villains that attacked UA High last month.."

Rekka looked back at Rinji He was almost in a cold sweat trying to comprehend what was going on the pictures of the other guys look just like that Nomu that was fighting with his uncle and threw him into the wall...