12. Izuku vs Shinso

It was coming up on the final round. Everyone in the stadium was so excited. Rinji was able to get a quick bite to eat. After that the students made their way to the stadium. Present mic was going on and on about The next round and also the little side games that the other students that are not going to the final round can do to kill some time. There was even some cheerleaders to get the crowd pumped. "Hold up." Present mic said with slight confusion. Even Mr. Aizawa made a comment. "What are they doing?" Everyone look down towards one of the sides of the stadium. Turns out Class 1A's girls were in cheerleading uniforms. "Looks like class 1A is going full-on fanservice!"

[Kaminari, and Mineta cackle]  

Both of them have their thumbs up and a little bit of red on their cheeks. Momo noticed this, and for the first time Rinji saw her get frustrated. Her and the other girls were standing there as she threw her hand up in the air to yell at them. "What?! You tricked us? You're gonna regret this!!" Turns out during break in the cafeteria Kaminari, and Mineta lied about the girls have to wear cheerleading uniforms.

Momo failed to the floor Out of shame and embarrassment. [sighs] "Why is it that I always end up falling For that little pervert's stupid schemes?  I even used my quirk to make these outfits." Uraraka walked over to pat her on the back. Jiro was angry and threw down her pom-poms, but Hagakure was excited and wanted to show off.

[crowd cheering]

"After they're over, the 16 students from the top four teams will be duking it out One on one in a tournament-style fighting competition! I promise you're not gonna wanna miss these epic match ups!" Present mic yelled out. Midnight Pulled out a big yellow box for the 16 finalist to draw out their Numbers to be selected for the one on one battles. She was going to start with the first place team but suddenly she was stopped. Ojiro quickly raised his hand. "Um. Excuse me. Sorry, but I'm withdrawling."

[Students gasp]

This really surprised Rinji and the others. Everyone turned around to look at him with surprise look on all of their faces. "Ojiro. No way!" Deku said, followed by Iida. "But this is a rare chance for you to get scouted." "It just wouldn't be right. I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until the very end of it." He went on to explain that he believed that it was one of his teammates quirk that made him not remember what was going on. It was coming together now Rinji only slightly knew about it because of Chitrinee told him not to talk to Shinso. That's why the others were acting strange. It was definitely because of Shinso. Everyone try to talk to Ojiro and try to get him to reconsider his choice. But it was his honor on the line. He put his hand over his face and try to explain it the best he could. "We're talking about my pride here, I refused to give that up... Also, why are all the girls dress like cheerleaders."

[Girls groan]

Another student walked towards midnight. "Nirengeki Shoda from  Class 1B. I think I should withdraw for The exact same reason. Regardless of how strong I am, this isn't how I wanted to get here."  Kirishima started to tear up. "Listen to these guys! They are so Manly!" Momo walked up to Rinji. "You're not planning on withdrawing as well Are you?" "Oh no. Shinso's quirk was not able to work on me so unlike them I knew it was going on, but I did not realize what was going on with them." Everyone looked torch midnight to wait for her to say something. "This sort of talk is incredibly naïve, my boys. That turns me on! Shoda! Ojiro! You're withdrawn!"

"Did she say it turns her on?"

Midnight pointed out that they would have to move two more students up. The students would have to be from the fifth place team. They decided that it would be from the team that kept on fighting the whole time. Team Tersutetsu. They finally decided that Tersutetsu and Shiozaki would go onto the next round. Midnight announced to the rest of the students to look up on the screen to see their opponent. As it popped up on the screen the audience cheered once more. Rinji quickly looked up on the board to see who he was going to fight It was Mina Ashido.