25. Big mission info. 

"Of course it had to be in Shibuya...." Nighteye said as he pushed up his glasses when he was going over the secret letter from Hayato... it also came with a secret flash drive with pictures, and more information of the underground fighting ring... he continued going through the pictures... several of them was part of the secret area like all the exits the ring itself the quarters were the fighters are at, and part of the morgue... he also included some pictures of individuals a few of them from what the letter said were the watchers in mask that place bets and "enjoyed the show..." the rest of the pictures were of couple of the fighters, but nighteye noticed in the letter that Hayato spoke of a young boy between around the age of 15 maybe even 17... he was covered in scars, but when he look through these pictures, there is no proof of the young boy...

Nighteye set back in his chair, pushing himself away from the table a little bit as he started to think... which pros could help him in the situation.... He started listing them off in his head the ones that he worked with in the past.

They could not go in guns blazing, because from what the photos showed some of the fighters were not there on their free will, but he did noticed a handful of them was able to go back-and-forth as they pleased... they were going to have to go in quiet and break it up from the inside out and try to get all the victims out safely, but also capturing the people that have influenced this.... And that means probably put several people with political or financial power behind bars.

With this mission a lot is riding on this.... And it's connected different ways... like most underground fighting rings it involves kidnapping, slaves, quirk enhancement drugs and so much more...

Nighteye's small agency would not be able to do this alone so he starts putting a word in to get a few more pro heroes together to help... and then there is the two UA students that are interning with him... Mirio will possibly be ready for this job, but would Rinji be?... Rinji was able to hold his own against Mirio but would Nighteye be willing to put him in so much danger?...

From with the reports said, at the USJ attack and even a few other incidents that he got word of when Rinji was living in America. There could be a chance that he could hold his own. Rinji was his responsibility now....

...
...
..

Later on after Nighteye got a few heroes to agree on working with him on this secret mission. He decided that he needed to tell the two students. He had Bubble girl to go and get them from their little training room with Centipeder. When everyone entered his office, he patiently waited for them to take a seat.

" I'm going to say this, I was not expecting to this fall on my desk, especially since I have you two to worry about but I put some thought into it and I believe that both of you could handle this..." Nighteye said with his usual resting face...

Rinji and Mirio kinda looked at each other with a little bit of confusion, but then back at their teacher.

"Is it a big mission, sir?" Mirio spoke up.

"Yes it is... both of you know not to bring this up out of the agency, correct?!" he said, with almost like a death look staring right through both of them.

 both of you know not to bring this up out of the agency, correct?!" he said, with almost like a death look staring right through both of them