23. Meeting Mirio Togata

...
...
Back at Nighteye Agency Rinji was still training in the training room... At the beginning of his training. He went one on one with several different robots, creating a metal blade to slice through the robots like butter. Also, using his flames to push the robots back once they started to gang up on him. But now, towards the end, he was able to figure out the structures of the robots, and what made them work, and he quickly started to bend certain metal parts of the robots, making them no longer functionable.

Nighteye, Bubble Girl, and Centipeder was still in the observation room, watching him continue training.

"Centipeder... what do you think of Yagi?" Nighteye asked. Hoping to get his fellow coworkers and teammates opinions.

"From what I'm seeing right now Yagi has two really skillful quirks... i'm really surprised they're not canceling each other out but that's probably because he has worked on it for several years.. I can also see that he can adapt pretty quickly and learn on the spot. It did not take him no time at all, to figure out what made the robots function and doing this he's not doing as much damage as he was at the beginning...."

"And Bubble Girl... do you have anything to add?" Nighteye said as he pretty much hovered behind the two as he continued watching Rinji.

"Uhhh.... Not really, I mean I have noticed he hasn't took any damage which now I think about it since he's fighting robots, he's probably able to since the Metal arms when they're fixing to attack him."

"Yeah, you're right fighting robots is probably not the best training exercise. Maybe if he goes one on one with a real person then we can see what could possibly be his limits. Maybe I should put him up against Mirio Togata when he's finally able to get here....

Nighteye reached over between his two sidekicks pushing a button to turn on the intercom. "Ok Rinji that will be enough for now. How about you rest a little bit before we continue."

When he did this, the robots suddenly stopped... Rinji was kind of relieved, because he was starting to get tired.

After he left the training room Centipeder met up with him to give him something to eat, and something to drink in the little break room that they had off to the side..

He Thanked Centipeder for his meal, causing the hero to smile a little bit, and he left him alone to enjoy his meal.

Because he used his flames he was really hungry now... it turns out his family.. The Akagi family when it comes to their fire quirks they rely on food to be their fuel. And this totally explains why his family are such big eaters. They literally burn it out of them.

When he got done with his meal, he thought for a moment they were probably going to continue with training so he may need to consume more food to help him out later anyway, he was still hungry... luckily, there was a vending machine where he was and he got several snacks out of it...

Meanwhile...

Nighteye was in his office going through some paperwork, making sure that everything was caught up. He also looked through his emails waiting on a special email to arrive. He had a feeling that surely it will arrive soon.

But suddenly a blond headed, boy made his way through the office door with excitement. " Sorry I'm late sir. I completely forgot to send the proper papers in to the school. That's why I was so behind but everything's good now."

"Mirio.. don't worry about it anyway you've made it just in time. Would you like to do one on one sparring with my new intern?"

"Really you have a new intern!!! I thought you said you didn't have room for interns! Never mind of course who is the new intern do I know them? Are they one of the first years?"