20. XY-6.

(days before the attack on USJ)

In Tokyo there is a science lab, it is well known on the studies of quirks. It has even partnered up with a local university where students can run various test, and get the feel of being a scientist. It is called Kotae O Motomete. The science lab has done great things for the community, but under the science lab only a handful knows what is down there...

There was red high heels walking down the steps. As the woman got to the door she placed her key card against the scanner. When the door open she made her way in.. as she walked in she was greeted with a few fellow scientist. The reason why she was here is because she had gotten word that they believe they have done it. It was finally time to see if their creation Will finally wake up. The others quickly followed the blonde haired woman to another secret door. What they were working on was top-secret. When they made their way in the room had a green glow to it since it was dark. The green glow was coming from two tanks In the middle of the room. Both of the two tanks were holding two boys that looked exactly like each other . As they were floating both of them started to twitch their bodies... The one on the left side had a tag on the side of the tank reading XY-6... The other tag said XY-7..

Their focus was on The boy that was in The tank that said XY-6. The blond headed woman known as Uozumi Kyuso, but the other scientist called her Dr. Red. She started to walk up looking at the screen it was finally time to get him out of that tank.. she started to push a few buttons and a few sounds followed. The tank started to slowly empty out. The other scientist quickly prepared a gurney for the boy... as soon as the tank emptied the Whole tank lift it up and one of the scientist when in there, holding on to the boy. They gently placed him onto the gurney but a object was still hooked to his chest.

One of the other scientist started to push in a few of the buttons and it made a sound to let them know that it released

One of the other scientist started to push in a few of the buttons and it made a sound to let them know that it released. The object was there to keep Watch over the boys heart. As soon as it released blood could be seen coming out of the boys chest. There was a big opening On the right side of his chest. The same scientist put his gloved hands close to the wound and it quickly closed up, but you could still see scarring. This scientist was known as Dr. Blue. They were not allowed to use their real names so they decided to use code names. As the wound healed The boy's chest started to rise... he started to breathe on his own...

They started to move the gurney into the room that they were in before and closed up that room as soon as they left it. They quickly hooked him up to monitors and everything seems normal. But they knew that he was not going to wake up just yet since he was still in a state of medically induced coma. Dr. Red walked up to the boy opening his left eye to check if he had any reactions to light and also to use her quirk...

When he wakes up he would most likely be just like a newborn so she planted memories of the average person learning the basics. Speech, language, how to walk, how to read, and stuff like that. To make sure that she did not overdo it she had decided that she would place memories into his mind slowly over time. Also she Hasn't been able to get anywhere near Rinji Yagi to get his memories, but she has a plan that will take into affect pretty soon.