26. Undercover. 

That day, when it was announced that they would be doing a under cover mission to shut down the underground fighting ring in Shibuya they went through each step, and detail that they could possibly go through.. they had a short amount of time to be prepared because the next day they will start getting ready.....

Rinji was in his bed that morning in the agency hero's quarters... he was having a hard time sleeping that night. He was excited, but he was dreading it. He couldn't stop but think about the boy that's close to around his age they don't know anything about him, but he couldn't get his mind off of him.... Rinji had no idea what this boy had went through before all of this. What's he going through now? Is he still OK?...

Rinji also wondered if his uncle All Might, Uncle Isamu, his mom or even his dad ever started wrapping their brains like he was doing right now before a big mission...

He continued laying there with his hands behind his head, looking straight up at the top bunk ... he took a big deep breath quickly, moving his hands, slapping both sides of his face, hoping this would pump him up a little bit more and help him get ready...

A little bit after he did that he noticed the top part of the bunk was slightly moving and realized Mirio was looking at him from the top all weird like...

"OH RINJI you're finally up!!!" he said, with a huge smile as he suddenly disappeared from Rinji's site... the top part of the bunk started moving again and suddenly Mirio jumped off the top bunk, doing a weird flip and landing a T type pose... Rinji raised up and just looked at him with slight confusion...

Mirio turned around with that big smile again. "I see you just had to pump yourself up. Are you ready for this? Me and you are going to save those people tonight, especially that boy." he said, holding up his fist with excitement.

This Has to be his true character... Rinji thought to himself... almost reminds him of his uncle, but honestly, it seems exhausting, being smiles all the time, but he understood the reason why... a true hero smiles when no one else will... to ensure that everything is going to be all right...

Rinji got up from his bed to meet up with Mirio and hopes that he could match his energy as well. Rinji looked up at him with a huge smile. "Let's do this!!!"

This made Mirio smile, even bigger. He was teaming up with someone that could probably match his energy and with excitement both of them raise their fist up in the air and yelled!

" PLUS ULTRA!!!"

...
...
..

Later, on that day, they were greeted with a handful of other pro heroes that was going to join them on their mission most of them Rinji really cannot make out who was all here because they had just got done changing into their disguises, because group A was going to head out pretty soon..

Nighteye and bubble girl even looked slightly different.. even though he was used to Nighteye wearing a suit his contacts and his hair color really changed his appearance... bubble girl on the other hand, was probably showing the same amount of skin like always with her hero suit but this time it was in a really fancy gold color dress that matched Nighteye's tie.

What Rinji could remember they were going to be playing a couple, that are bringing two of their own fighters to the ring.. him and Mirio were going to be the two fighters..

____________________________________