14. Izuku vs Shoto

..
..

Shoto of course started with a giant ice attack using his foot. The ice was coming in fast torch Deku.. but just a few inches away Deku raised his hand and flipped his finger causing it to stopped before it hit him. When he did this it just shattered the ice. Also a big gust of air went back towards Shoto And got the audience behind him severely cold because of the mixture of air and ice... Shoto quickly made a small ice wall to keep him from moving because of the wind...

Shoto did the same exact attack again and of course Deku flipped another one of his fingers stopping and destroying the ice that came at him... now two of his fingers were broke on his right hand.. because of his broke fingers his arm started to shake A little bit because of the pain. Shoto Did the same attack again and of course it was met with another smash with one of Deku's fingers...

At this point back where class 1A was Kirishima had just got back from his match. He started to complain that he could've missed it, but luckily he got back there just in time to finish watching the match. Him and a few of the other guys higher up in their seats Started to talk about the next match and also about the other two's quirks... Rinji noticed this, but he was more focused on the match. He knew that Deku did not have many hits left.. and he also knew that he was going to cause a lot of damage to his hand in the situation... he was really curious on how he was going to get close to Shoto...

Like before Shoto did the same exact attack that he's been doing. Quickly creating ice from his foot and making it rash over torch Deku... but before he could even touch him he quickly reacts flicking a new finger destroying the ice. On his right hand that was all four of his fingers that he used up... Rinji happen to notice a little bit of red shooting out of his fingers most likely blood. Shoto quickly change strategy instead of his usual attack he created ice from the ground and he started to run on it getting him higher.. he was quickly running Up, but then suddenly Deku quickly switch to his other hand flicking one of his fingers destroying the ice and making Shoto jump off of it. Shoto threw down a punch, but missed Deku as he quickly dodged it. Deku was not on the ground just yet since he dodged the attack before Shoto quickly created ice grabbing his foot.

At this moment Rinji thought it was going to be all over, but then Deku quickly made a fist, and punch the ice creating a bigger wave of air than before... Deku screamed in pain. He almost pushed Shoto out of bounds but of course he created ice behind him stopping him... Shoto Even noticed how strong that last punch was compared to the others before. For a moment he thought it was going to be over he quickly attacked with ice again as his body slightly shook because of the cold.. But Deku was not done not just yet.. suddenly he looked up as he pushed his right hand towards the ice making it shatter again! Surprising everyone especially class 1a! Shoto was being pushed, and he got really close to being kicked out of bounds by the large gust of wind. Like before he was able to stop himself with ice behind him. "Your trembling, Todoroki... It's easy to forget that quirks are physical abilities, and that means there's a limit to the cold your body can take, right?" Deku said as he surprised Shoto.. Deku could see and understand that Shoto would even out the temperature using his left side heating up his body, but since he vowed not to use his fathers quirk his body could not handle the cold. Deku kept on going on, and on about it... " Look at me Todoroki. You haven't managed to put A single scratch on me yet!" Deku said as he created a fist with his right hand.. "SO COME AT ME WITH ALL YOU GOT!!" Deku yelled!

 "SO COME AT ME WITH ALL YOU GOT!!" Deku yelled!