21. Pick a hero name 

Even though he did not want to leave yesterday, he had to go back to his uncles apartment. He said his goodbyes to his grandparents, his aunts and uncles all of his cousins, and even his old friend that he caught up with over the weekend.. He promised he would keep in touch when he left.

It was really cloudy and it even started to rain before he headed out for school, and he grabbed his umbrella making sure he did not get wet during the walk to school... Rinji as he was walking look down at his freehand, at the clear marks that he had trained over the weekend... And he hoped he could put that training into some use

He reached a crowd, waiting on the crosswalk to be safe to walk... he was waiting patiently pretty much in his own little world until somebody got his attention poking him on the shoulder gently... He's slightly turned to see who was poking him.

It was an older woman under her umbrella and business attire.. " excuse me I'm sorry to bother you, but are you Rinji.. All Might's nephew? The one that finished third...

"Yes, I am..." he quickly said, with a smile.

" WOW, I thought it was you. You did pretty amazing out there and also those punches were amazing as well."

" Thank you."

" I swear your generation of heroes are going to be amazing. I can already tell it."

As he was walking up the hill to reach UA he heard something behind him, and it was moving pretty quickly. But he realized pretty quickly who it was, and as soon as he passed him in his green rain coat and to be honest, looked a little ridiculous it was Iida..

As he passed by, Iida hollered out. "GOOD MORNING YAGI!"

"Morning." Rinji quickly replied

Iida did not stop and continued running up the hill, pretty much catching Izuku offguard.

"GOOD MORNING MIDORIYA!"

"Iida!? Wow, You really went all out on the rain gear!!"

"Why on earth are both of you walking so slowly?? We're going to be late."

Rinji could not help from thinking it's a little early you're not going to be late...

" Late? We have five minutes before the first bell." Izuku said as he started to pick up his paste...

Rinji on the other hand, just went a little bit faster, fast walking just to catch up with the both of them.

"UA students should arrive 10 minutes early! Don't you think?.." Iida said as he went a little bit faster, entering the school building before the other two...

"Oh Rinji? I didn't realize you were behind me morning."

" yeah morning to you too and I didn't realize you were in front of me until Iida passed me up..."

The two of them got there umbrellas and started to shake the extra water off, placing them in the umbrella class 1A holder... Iida on the other hand, removed his rain boots and placed them in his locker still wearing the ridiculous green raincoat..

Rinji noticed that Izuku was looking at Iida.. "So... Iida-"

" If it's about my brother, there's no need to be concerned everything's going to be OK..." he said, with a smile as he turned around and took his hood off of his head...

Rinji remembered when they were at the sports festival Iida's brother was attacked by the hero killer.. but he knew that there was not much that the news reported on it.... He honestly thought maybe he wouldn't even come to school today because of it... but then again, he's only known Iida for just a short while, but he could already tell that it would take a lot for him to miss school...