28. The Scar...

The word...  "begin" ring into Rinji's ears... but quickly the opponent that looked just like him moved fast and Rinji good since all of it... the movement with his bones as he reached his hand out to attack him... the hand quickly formed a thick blade of metal. Quickly thinking on his feet he quickly magnetized himself, creating a pressure between them pushing Rinji away from his opponent...

When he did this, he realized that his opponent felt it as well. The anger on his face increased. His opponent came after him again, this time faster but Rinji quickly dodged again, causing the crowd to start hooping and hollering again!!

" I have never seen anybody dodge Ray's attacks!!!" One of the watchers hollered out.

Hayato was surprised as well. He never could understand how Ray could move so fast he usually finishes people with one hit... Hayato quickly snapped out of it. This will be their chance to get a few others out since everybody is focusing on this fight.

He secretly signaled a few of the heroes that were undercover, and he also signaled Mirio as well so he could receive their help in getting some of the people out of there...

Mirio quickly reacted, using his permeation quirk to take some of the fighters by surprise, and knocking them out as the others carried them off.

Back at the fight Rinji really felt like he was playing cat and mouse. He was just running away and dodging these attacks. This reminded him somewhat when he was playing a video game, and he was at the final boss, and his health bar was almost gone. He was slightly panicking and trying to dodge all of the attacks just so he could equipped a healing potion on his character, but this gave him an idea he needed to create a opening just so he could breathe and calm down just a little bit.

Rinji quickly raised up his right hand creating like a firewall to create the same distance between the two of them. He made sure he did not overdo it, so the whole building would not go up in flames only part of the arena.

Doing this made Ray stop and gave Rinji a moment to breathe.

" you have that too?...." a voice said beyond the fire... Rinji just stood there and look at the flames preparing for the voice to speak again so he could hear it clearly...

Ray suddenly stepped through the flames surprising Rinji making him slightly trip.

Ray did not show any type of pain when he went through the flames. It was almost like the flames was hugging him as he went through them. Does this mean that he has control over fire as well?

Ray walked torch Rinji and he noticed some of Rinji's brown hair was sticking out of his wig... he quickly lifted up his left hand shooting red of fire from his hand quickly hitting Rinji's wig...

Rinji then realize what he was doing, and quickly pulled his wig off, showing his real hair... also because of his movement throughout the arena until now, some of the makeup was already noticeable coming off, revealing part of his scar..

"You!... stole my face!!"

"What!?" Rinji replied quickly

"YOU.... STOLE MY FACE!!!"

" no I didn't the one that stole it is you. you stole my face!! And my quirks!!!"

" this explains why I can't remember!! You did something to me!!! you're the reason why I was not able to go home why I can't remember where Home is!!!"

This guy in front of him was not making any sense. It almost sounds like he was rambling on like he was going insane...

"You took my life, so I am going to take yours!!!! And you're never going to fuck with me again!!!" Ray yelled out running torch Rinji and attacking him on the ground. Ray's hands change back into their regular forms. As he started to punch at Rinji. Rinji also tried fighting back, pushing him and trying to kick him off, and also throwing a few punches his way, but it was like it was not affecting him.