7. Dr. Uozumi Kyuso

3:20 pm.

The school day was finally over. Class 1A students were making their way to the door to leave the classroom, but they were stopped by a crowd of students. "U-Um, why the heck are you all here?!" Uraraka yelled out since she was the first one at the door. "Do you have some business with our class?" Iida said as he followed right behind her. Rinji had his hands in his pockets. "What the hell is going on?" "They're scouting out the competition, idiot. We're the class that survived a real villain attack." Bakugo said as he rudely made his way to the door. He stopped at the door facing all the students that were looking in to the class. "At least now you know what a future pro looks like. Now move it, extras." After saying this class 1A started freaking out since it was rude for him to say that. A purple haired guy came up to the front of the group to face off Bakugo. Turns out he wanted to be a her,  but he did not cut it so we had to go in a different course. If any of the other students do very well at the festival the teachers may decide to transfer them in the hero course. If they do that they would have to remove students from the hero course to make room. He starting to look around in the classroom at all of the students. Even stopping to look at Rinji. "Scouting the competition? Maybe some of my peers are but I'm here to let you know that, if you don't bring your very best, I'll steal your spot right from under you. Consider this is a declaration of war." There was even class 1B students in the crowd. But Bakugo just ignore them, and started making his way through the crowd. Kirashima try to stop him from leaving and to apologize for what he was saying but he just continued walking. "I hate that that was such a manly exit." Kirashima say to himself. "Well, it looks like this is going to be interesting." Rinji said as he walked by Momo and Jiro.

Everyone from class 1A received the time that they will see the new school counselor. Rinji noticed that he was one of the first ones to see her. Her office was next-door to the Nurses office. He knocked on the door and waited for a reply. "Please, come in." As Rinji Open the door to walk in he noticed a tall blond headed woman with freckles, and grey eyes. She greeted him with a smile in motion him to take a seat. "Please take a seat." Rinji did not know what to think, but since the school was worried about the students mental state he understood that. "So your name is Rinji Yagi, right? It's nice to meet you my name is Dr. Uozumi Kyuso, but you can just call me Mrs. Kyuso. I read that you retained some injuries during the attack. How are you feeling?" "I'm good now all of my injuries are healed..." she started to write down into her notebook. "What about mentally?" "Mentally?" He straightened up his back in his chair. "When you look back or just think about the attack what is the first thing that comes to your mind." Rinji thought for a moment. He needed to be truthful so he decided to tell her. "Weak..." "Because you got injured...

"Yes, and I felt like I was in the way." She continued writing a few things down. "I have talk to some of your classmates already and a lot of them said that you were quick to help them. There was even one of them said you think Quickly on your feet when another classmate was being held captive. I would say that was not weak, or in the way." This surprised Rinji that someone brought up how he saved Kaminari. He also wondered who brought it up, who talked about him. "Yeah, but they also help me too it was not just me. When I got hurt and was slammed into the wall the others came to help me and make sure that I made it down to the ground safely." She continued asking questions, and even brought some flashcards out with odd pictures, and Rinji had to say the first thing on his mind when he saw the picture.

After an hour of questions They were all done, but Mrs. Kyuso Wanted to do one more thing. She asked Rinji to show her his hand. He was confused, but agreed. She quickly grabbed his hand and then started to look at Rinji's eyes. Rinji noticed her gray eyes were slightly changing color to form a bright blue color, just like his eyes. He was startled by this. "Don't worry, it's my quirk. I am looking at your memories of the attack. My eyes change colors to the same color as the person that I am looking at their memories. She finally closed her eyes and let go of his hand. When she opened her eyes again her eyes were back to normal. "Why did you look at my memories." Rinji asked. "Some of my patients are not fully honest with me when it comes to something tragic. I just wanted to make sure that you were telling me everything, and you were. I want you to know that you and your classmates can come anytime and just talk with me, I will be here Mondays Tuesdays and Fridays. But this is all I needed you're in perfect health, mentally."Thank you." Rinji slowly got up and grabbed his backpack. Oh and Rinji good luck at the sports festival. Mrs. Kyuso said with a smile as she waved goodbye.

As Rinji nodded his head and shut the door behind she couldn't help from smiling. "So that's Rinji Yagi, All Might's nephew... interesting.. He looks exactly like him now." Mrs. Kyuso said silently to herself. Of course she was looking at Rinji's memories but not just over the attack, she actually went even farther back. Instead of just looking a them she actually copied all of them in her mind. She was planning to use his and his classmates memories on a top-secret project that she was working on. It was all thanks to All for One.

..
.