18. Mint Green Hair

Sometime head past and the family was just relaxing and catching up a little bit. The twins finally got tired of playing with the dog, and decided to start coloring pictures at the coffee table in the living room.

Since the sports festival was recorded, they had it on to watch different parts of the sports festival not just the first year but different parts of the whole thing. Especially replaying Kels' last match.

Rinji did not realize until now, how much he missed seeing his family. Yes, he got to see them on video calls, and a handful of them would come to America to see him, but almost all of them were in one spot just hanging out and enjoying everyone's company..

Hinotama finally came up behind Rinji and started to nudge him... "You really want me to play this game with you don't you?" Rinji said, as he turned around and looked up at his older cousin...

"Yeah just because I want to beat your ass." Hinotama replied.

Rinji decided to get up. It would not hurt to just play a video game for a little bit. It's been a while since he actually had a chance to play any type of video game since enrolling into UA...

Add this time Mimi had finished laying out the rest of the snack foods. She was not planning to have a big meal for lunch just enough to keep the family satisfied it was mainly just finger foods...

"Yo, get a plate full of food and especially make sure you grab extra sweet on your way up.." Hinotama said as he turned to his cousin, pointing towards the kitchen as he walked upstairs..

Rinji pretty much rolled his eyes, but he did not complain since he was going to be eating the food as well.. as soon as he got more than enough food for the both of them, he had it upstairs to the room that the grandkids called the hang out room..

When he walked in Hinotama had the game already set up and was waiting for him in front of the TV on the couch.. Over at the window Rinji saw Kels on her phone, just chilling.. When she noticed him coming in, she noticed the plate of food. "Hey throw me a Oreo ball."

Rinji gently grabbed one of the Oreo balls and flipped it toward her as she caught it with her mouth and ate it in one bite. "Thanks." She said as she continued messing with her phone.

He joined Hinotama in front of the TV and place the food down between them. Hinotama handed him a controller as he sit down... "So what are we playing?" Rinji asked.. "It's a Old shooter game."

The time passed pretty quickly since they were playing video games...

Meanwhile, at the entrance of the Akagi estate...

" I swear that's not fair that the UA brats gets to have a few days off..." a light brown haired boy with pierced ears, said as he kicked a rock as he walked up the road... "Because of that I missed a good breakfast..." he was still complaining as he slightly grind his teeth...

"Come on they just had a sports festival. It's basically so they could have a relaxed few days before going back to school..." a redheaded boy said slightly following behind him...

" I know but still why do they have to be the only school that have the sports festival?"

"Well, they are the number one hero school in Japan..."

"Again I know that but hell even your school is supposed to be at their level..." the light brown headed, boy, turned around to look at his cousin...