29. A worried mother. 

Tokyo General Hospital

There was dread circulating in the waiting room. Multiple people sitting down together, trying to stay calm as possible as a few others stood close by slightly getting agitated.

Isamu was sitting down, shaking his foot nervously, and gently his mother placed her hand on top of his trying to calm him down... he stopped, shaking his leg and looked at his mother seeing the worried expression on her face... then he looked at his father as calm as ever... he never understood how his father could always seem so calm he's only saw his father lose control of his emotions, maybe twice in his life..

Tatsuhiro was standing close by and having his hand over his mouth like he was thinking really hard... the oldest out of the siblings Hotaru was standing as well. It's lightly moving back-and-forth most likely out of nervousness.

Suddenly a woman with brown hair and green eyes burst through the double glass doors and a younger girl following behind her with orange hair.

The woman quickly went to the desk frantically...

"I'm looking for my son he was admitted not too long ago! Yagi Rinji is he ok!?"

The front desk nurse was used to this type of behavior, so she calmly replied, "let me look."

"Rekka." Kimiko spoke up as she noticed her daughter.

"Mom..." Rekka realized a lot of her family members. Her mom, her dad and her siblings and two of her sister-in-law's was waiting in the waiting room as well.

Everyone quickly made their way over to her.

Atsuko made her way to her niece, Moto. She was the reason why Rekka was able to get here so quickly, she used her teleportation quirk to go get her from the United States.

"Have they told you anything yet?" Rekka asked her family in desperation.

"Nothing yet..." Kimiko told her daughter..

Another nurse walked out through the double doors... "Yagi family?"

Rekka quickly responded. " That's us. I'm his mother!"

"OK please you and his family follow me."

They followed her back through the double doors, and through the hallway into another different, waiting area, where it was just them...

"Can you please tell me what's going on with my son."

"Yes his doctor will come out when he gets a moment to explain more in detail... but I'm just going to let you know he's in surgery right now..."

"Surgery?!"

" yes, he lost quite a bit of blood, but I will assure you that he is in good hands."

Rekka's legs feel like they were going to drop any moment, but before they could her father Rojā grabbed onto her to make sure that she was stable and to comfort her...