8. Sports Festival day

The Sports Festival is coming up in two weeks, so all the students need to get ready. Rinji started to train his body. He decided right now he's not gonna use his fire quirk, and he will make sure that they won't be able to see his metal control quirk. Since he's been working on this new fighting style he wanted to put it up to the test. He believes that this will be a great time to do it. Luckily daring All Might's free time he would give Rinji some pointers. He found out that other students were going to school to train as well. Everyone was serious. A few days before the festival Rinji received a email from his mother. She was telling him that she was happy that he was doing great at UA, and she couldn't wait to watch him on TV.

The morning of the Sports Festival

Rinji got up, early as usual. He started out with his morning stretches and quickly got ready. All Might had already left but left Rinji breakfast ready. He quickly ate it and of course cleaned up his mess before putting his shoes on, and making his way out the door. When he got to school he could see there was already a giant crowd forming in front of the school. There was even fireworks being shut up in the air. There was a lot of Booth tables up selling all kinds of food, and accessories. They have three different stadiums first year, second year, and third year.

Rinji and the others were in the waiting room now, and they just got done changing into their gym clothes. As Rinji was sitting down he noticed that there was some commotion in the hallway. The door opened up To reveal a big All Might. "Hey Rinji! can I see you?" Rinji was slightly confused, but he got up and quickly made his way over to his uncle. They shut the door behind them, and he could hear some movement coming from behind All Might. Before Rinji could react two older women come running up toward him. It was Moto Ayano, A family friend, and Tamami Akagi one of his first cousins. Moto quickly picked him up and lifted him off the ground as she gave him a big huge hug. "Moto!? What the hell let me go!" Rinji hollered out. She couldn't stop from laughing and she gently put him down. "It's just been so long sorry." Tamami walked up to Rinji to give him a fist bump. "How is one of my favorite cousins?" "Good. It's really been a while. Why are you here?" "Ain't it obvious, we came to see you, and... maybe Scout a few students.." Moto said. As they were talking Rinji noticed Iida walking into the waiting room and yelled out some thing...

 As they were talking Rinji noticed Iida walking into the waiting room and yelled out some thing

Moto and Tamami does a lot of hero work together. Moto is known as the rescue hero, Quick Transit. Her quirk allows her to create portals to teleport. She is also known for working through Rinji's mom's hero agency. Tamami is known as the pro hero, Jem. She has the same quirk as Rinji, but there's a slight difference in the color. Since her mother as a light change Quirk it fused with her father's fire Quirk, and created pink fire. Both of them are really popular to the public.