22. The internships

Several days after the students pick their hero names, and decided on which agency that they would want to work with class 1A made their way to the Station to go their separate ways, but before this.. their teacher Mr. Aizawa needed to talk to them before he sent them off.

" Everyone has their costumes, right?... remember you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet. And don't lose them, or anything." he said to his class 1A students with of course, no excitement on his face.

"Gotcha!!!" Mina said excitedly, lifting up her briefcase with her hero costume in it..

"Speak properly, it's yes Sir...

"Yes sir..." she quickly replied, back, quieter this time, and with a pouty face after being scolded...

"Make sure you mind your manners with the other heroes in your internships... now get to it..."

"Yes Sir!" The class said.

Class 1A started to split up a few of them, leaving in the same direction, but almost everybody was going to a different hero agency, so this will be the last that they see each other for a little while..

Before Rinji could make his way out of the building, since his agency that he was interning with, wasn't that far away, he was quickly stopped by a persons voice.

"Rinji! Can you spare a moment or two?"

"Huh?.. yeah of course. What do you need?" he quickly said realizing that it was Momo talking to him.

" I was wondering if you have some advice with the pro hero Jem?... I wanna make sure I don't offend her in anyway and since she's a family friend of yours."

"Oh yeah... well she's pretty serious about her hero work so I think you'll be good with that. Also, she's really strong, but you knew that and she's all up for teamwork."

" That's great. That will really help so I can understand her a little bit more before I embarrass myself or do something negative towards her."

" yeah, no problem."

" well, thank you again and good luck with your internship."

"Yeah you too."

Sometime later.

Rinji made his way in front of the fifth story building, known as Nighteye Agency. It was bigger than what he thought it was going to be but he made his way through the glass doors, and in the lobby was the pro hero known as Sir Nighteye waiting for him patiently..

"Early as always.. Rinji Yagi..." Nighteye said with his serious scolding like usual, but that was normal for him. He wasn't mad it was just his face...

"Mr. Nighteye!"

"That Sir Nighteye to you now.. you're not the five-year-old kid that used to run around anymore..."

"Ohh Yes sorry about that Sir Nighteye!" Rinji quickly said standing straight up worried that he pissed off a old friend.

"So I am curious.. Rinji.. Yagi... what is your hero name the hero name that I shall call you during this week..."

Before he answered, he thought for a moment ... he wondered if this will be a proper time to mess with him. It's been several years since they saw each other face-to-face, but after getting all the letters with every holiday and birthday, he knew that Sir Nighteye still light joking around...

"My hero name is... ALL mighty Junior!" he quickly yelled out with a huge smile on his face...

Silence fell between them as he waited for Sir Nighteye's reaction...