35. Time for camp!!

Class 1A were on the bus and heading to their destination almost everybody was showing their excitement.. It seems like they were on the bus for hours, but finally they got to a stopping point, and everyone stepped out to stretch their legs..

Mineta was going on and on that he had to pee. Even getting to the point where he was running around the group in panic.

"This isn't much of a rest area.." Kirishima pointed out..

"No. And where is Class B?" Jiro asked..

Finally Mineta finally stopped running around, but he was still holding himself because he definitely needed to pee.

"You don't really think we're stopped here in, just so you could stretch your legs do you?"

[gasp]

" Please, Sir, the toilet..." Mineta asked as he looked up at his teacher..

Suddenly the other vehicle that was in the area two of the doors opened up quickly.. "Heya. Eraser!"

"Long time no see.." he replied back bowing..

"Your feline fantasies are here! Say "meow!"

"Perrfectly cute, and catlike girls!"

"You can the Wild, Wild Pussycats!!"

"This will be the pro heroes that you'll be working with at this summer training camp

"This will be the pro heroes that you'll be working with at this summer training camp. Aizawa said...

As soon as he realize who they were Izuku started to fan boy out and start listing off facts about the four member cat team.

"The pussycats were founded when we were kids!! Like forever ago! This marks there 12th you're working as a-

Suddenly he was cut off by one of the pussycats as she grabbed his face.. "I'm pretty sure your math must be off!!! I am 18 at heart.." Pixie-Bob said..

" Pixie-Bob said

"Understood..." he could barely get out because her hand was muffling, his voice..

"Everyone, say hello!" Aizawa told the class.