17. Meeting the Akagi family 

It did not take Rinji no time at all to pack up His bag for the two day visit. He placed his bag on his back and made his way out of his bedroom, and shut the door behind him... His uncle was actually in the living room sitting down on the couch catching up on A little bit of TV.. making a appearance as the number one hero at the sports festival really drained it out of him.. He noticed that his nephew had made his way out into the living room.. "Oh.. yeah I almost forgot you're going up to see your grandparents... here let me drive you.." All Might said as he started to get up..

Rinji quickly put his hand up to stop his uncle from moving.. " it's OK uncle.. I was planning on walking and taking the train I have a lot on my mind, and I kind of want to think it out on my own... if you don't mind?" All Might slowly set back down, and look at his nephew.. "Very well then I understand I have those moments too..."

"Thanks.."

"You remember how to get there?"

"Of course, anyway Pa is going to meet me at the train station when I get to town... Then he's going to take me to their house.."

"Ok.. you know me I just wanted to make sure, but then again you're really good with directions so..." All Might looked up to look at the clock... "Yeah if you leave now you'll be pretty good on time of course you'll be getting there a little late but at least you'll have the rest of these two days to spend time with them..."

"Yeah... so see you later."

"See ya kid!"

Rinji left the apartment and made his way downstairs... All Might continue to set on the couch and thought for a moment... This past few years he hasn't been a part of his nephews life and it just seems just yesterday he was a little kid just discovering his Quirks... To him he was growing up so fast... and the littlest things that he does remind him of his father.. He was proud of his nephew on how hard that he worked to get where he was.. He also found it interesting that he was able to figure out a plan on how to make it seem like he had his uncle's Quirk... Yeah even though it causes a little bit of damage to his body he's still impressed that he was able to figure something out, and also used it to his advantage during the sports festival and perhaps got a few more offers with different heroes... But they would not know that for sure they would have to wait until they came back to school and see all the offers that everyone received...

Rinji continued walking towards the train station, and he quickly put on his headphones to listen to a little bit of music as the sun started to set... He wandered back to the sports festival and started thinking about The battle with Bakugo... Well he wouldn't call it a battle they never did Fight... but he wondered who would actually win between the two of them?

He only had a few reasons why he did not face him today... He knew that his opponent would go beyond his limit and his fighting style would probably not be the best against Bakugo... but if he was able to use his actual abilities, maybe he would've had a chance against him.. He would've been able to go past his limit just like his opponent and there would've been some times during the fight he would be able to do some defense... But then... Rinji wondered if it was the best idea to hide his true Quirks? But... he did have another reason why he made it look like he had his uncle's Quirk... because ever since that he was little when people found out that he was his uncle they tried to compare the two, and he always felt like in a way they expected more from him because he was the nephew of the number one hero... And honestly he was afraid to let everyone down especially his uncle... He wanted to be just like his uncle in so many ways.

He wanted people to see him and know that everything was going to be all right. He wanted people to trust him and believe in him just like his uncle.. because he saw the relief on peoples faces once they saw All Might... and he wanted to do that for other people too he wanted to carry the burden on his shoulders as well... He missed having his uncle in his life it was like losing another part of his father.... But when he finally reunited with his uncle after being excepted to UA He felt closer to his father and he never realized how much he miss the both of them...