Chapter 3 Broken

"No kid in the world ,no woman in the world should ever raise a hand ,against a no-good daddy.That's already been taken cared of:A MAN WHO DESTROYS HIS OWN HOME SHALL INHERIT THE WIND."
Dick Gregory

"No one should look down on broken families because it is a statement of truth that not all of the married couples find happiness with their lifetime commitment...Let us not judge broken families,instead we must take the heart to understand them."Princess Maleiha Bajunaid Candao

"No matter how much I fight with my family,I will always love them at the end of the day."Kristen Farah

Tamara's POV

My life started so beautiful and happy.I have a happy family.I am living a happy,peaceful fairytale life until one day I wake up realizing I lost everything one by one ...and it started with a misunderstanding and a wrong interpretation...Let me take you to the times where I lost everything.

Her world suddenly crumbled in front of her eyes.

She felt the tears racing down to her cheeks.

She feels all the blood flowed upward and climbed all the way up to her head.

She feels her bloodstream is full of bitterness,pain,anger and pain.

Her mouth is gaping wide open.

She couldn't move.

She couldn't talk.

Her mind goes numb.

She feels like the world stops spinning.

She is shocked and shaken down to the very core of her soul.

How could this be?

How come her father is with another woman with a pretty lady that could be mistakenly identified as her twin sister?

How come her father has another family?

How did it happen?

She wants to know if all truth about her happy life are all lies.

She wants to know if her happy life is one big sickening lie.

She wanted to know if her kind,loving mother is a mistress.

She wanted to know if she is a product of unfaithfulness.

She feels like she is going to throw up and faint.

Everything around her seems constricting.

She can't breathe.

She stands in the middle of a walkway in the grocery store of a mall with her mouth gaping open and her eyes wide open.

Her heart pummeled all the anger,betrayal,bitterness and pain.

She feels like she is going to explode.

With her body trembling,her mind numbed and her heart full of overwhelming pain,she looks at her siblings and her mother.

Her eyes reflect all her raging emotions.

Her eyes hurled all the shocking questions towards her mother but her mother Ellen just looked down and held her hands but it was too late.

Her younger brother,Jeffrey,approached their father and punched him.

All her siblings are crying.

Her younger siblings are shouting and crying.

A throng of curious crowd is encircling them.

She wanted to cry with her younger siblings but she can't.

She needs to be strong for her five younger siblings.

She wiped her bitter tears and smiled lovingly towards his father.

Her eyes spoke of sadness but the eagerness to understand her father glistens.

She wanted to know his side of the story.

She will try her best to understand her father and not to judge him because she loves him.

She hugged Jeffrey and her other siblings.

She guided all of them to go home even if she knows it is no longer a home.It is now called HELL.Their
perfect home has transformed into a hellhole.