Chapter 30 Annoying

Thanks to all of you who read and appreciated this story.It means a lot to me.Getting a single vote like getting an award and it definitely erases all the stress I felt.Thank you.I will do my best to make each chapter interesting.

*****

"I would rather have had one breath of her hair,one kiss of her mouth,one touch of her hand,than eternity without it."Seth,City of Angels 1998

Tamara

I sighed trying to erase my irritation as he followed me.

He is so unpredictable and fickleminded.

Couple of hours ago,he rejected me because I am a virgin and then the next thirty minutes he kissed me as if I am his girl.

I slapped him right after he took advantage and declared that "he doesn't fuck virgins."It made my blood boil and I decided to quit.

He is so arrogant!

I was negotiating with Tom over the phone about my job contract when Alistair grabbed me.Tom said to loosen up so I dance with him but I got surprised when Mr.Arrogant Hotshot Alistair carried me without any warning.

I tried my best to fight his kisses.I ended up stomping his feet and kicking his ankle.I had to stop him.He can't just reject me repeatedly and then change his mind.It is as good as playing with my emotions and deceiving me.

And now he is following me wherever I go!

Urgh!He is so annoying!

He even followed me  in the restroom!

I want to get rid of him so I stayed for thirty minutes doing nothing inside the restroom but I have to get out.

I have to face him.

I was going to walk  past him and ignore him but he grabbed me gently and he framed my face using his hands.

He looked at me with all the helplessness and vulnerability shining in his eyes.He doesn't know what to do with me.

"Please forgive me Tamara.I only wanted you to stay away because....I...might not be able to give the kind of love story you wanted...but I can...I can try my damnest best in giving you the best part of me and the best of everything...just please forgive me..."he uttered looking like a boy who is about to cry and doesn't know what to do.

He nailed it.He melted all the anger within me.

"Tamara will you be my girl?I know you don't deserve me..."he swallowed hard as the beads of sweat rolling down from his head.He looked so nervous yet adorable.

I wanted to say yes but my celphone rung and I have to answer it.

Stephanie is in the hospital.

Without hesitation,I untangled myself from Alistair and headed out of the party.I didn't even realize he was holding my hand as he called the pilot and waited for his private jet.

I held his hand tightly as anxiety and weariness descended upon me.

What he did next made me gasp.

He brought my hands to his lips as his eyes bored into mine.

His eyes says it all.

His eyes promises me of togetherness.

It told me that we will whether all the storm and that he will stay beside me no matter what will happen.

I gasped.

He kissed my hands repeatedly without taking away his eyes from me.

I closed my eyes and sighed with so much happiness,passion and excitement.

He didn't calm my nerves.Instead he sent my dormant hormones raging.

"What am I gonna do with you?"I asked absentmindedly.

His eyes twinkled like a dazzling star as he smiled and said.

"Just let me love you babe.Just let me stay beside you,comfort you and prove to you of my love."

His words penetrated the deepest part of my heart,mind and soul.

I don't know what to say.

He grabbed me gently and guided my head to lean on his shoulder as we waited for the chopper.

And in that instant I knew I fell in love all over again to the man who happens to be there in the most difficult times of my life.His name is Alistair.

*****

Sighs..What do you think?Did I make you smile  with this chapter?Please let me know.

Remember to VOTE,Comment and Share!

I will find time to change the cover of this book.Heart you all!