Chapter 28 Moonlight Kiss with the Fireflies 2

dedicated to kayceebuansilvallana

WARNING!This chapter has explicit,mature and sexual content so if you are not up for it dont read this chapter.

"Was I bitter?Absolutely.Hurt?You bet your sweet ass I was hurt.Who doesn't feel a part of their heartbreak at rejection.You ask yourself every question you can think of,what,why,how come and then your sadness turns to anger."Jennifer Salaiz

Tamara

I felt the Earth moved as he dipped his lips into mine while the fireflies are swirling around us and the moon overcast a romantic shadow.

It's as if he is trying to explore an undiscovered paradise.

He nibbled my lips and gave me feathered kisses for a couple of seconds.He bit my lips gently and in the next instant he would kiss me hungrily demanding for my passionate kiss.I couldn't do anything but surrender to his intoxicating kisses.I am getting drunk and high with his kisses.

He planted hundreds of tingling, light,feathery,erotic kisses across my face,neck and shoulders.It made me sigh with so much happiness.

He continued kissing my lips while his hands tugged the zipper at the back of my torquise floor-length gown.I gasped when I felt the cold air touches my skin because it heightened the erotic hunger I felt.

With a single touch of his finger is more than enough to send my dormant hormones raging like a boiling lava sputtering from the very core of the volcano.

He looked deeply into my eyes as he cupped,knead,kissed  and bit my taut breast.His hands had the cozy,perfect fit into my breast and it made him smile.

"Lovely,"he commented.It made me blush down to the roots of my hair.

He chuckled and traced the path leading to my bellybutton.

I arched my body and screamed with pure delight when he kissed,licked and sucked my navel.I turned my head side to side because I felt the burning heat piercing every fiber of my being!

I gasped and my head fell.I stared at him so much passion and closed my eyes as he did wonders to my body.

He took my hand and guided it to his suit.My hands are trembling when I unbutton his clothes.I can't help but run my hands coarsely to his sinewy muscled body.I love the feel of my hands on his skin.He gasped and I earned an erotic moan from him.He took my hands again and guided it to his crotch.I gently touched it and his pupils darkened with so much lust and passion.Unable to contain his excitement,he unzip his trousers and slid my hands inside his briefs.I felt awkward yet excited and my hands instinctively clasped his hard rock shaft.He moaned and bit his lips.

I can feel his hunger and the aching need shattering our sanity.

I had to clung to his shoulders because I feel like a hurricane of dizzying emotions is churning inside us and around us!

He groaned hoarsely and sighed.He stared into my eyes as he guided my hand how to pleasure him.It made my body flushed with shame,excitement,uncontrollable desire and the aching need to be with him.

He stopped kissing me and stared at me fiercely.He slid his fingers inside my underwear and without warning he poked his fingers inside me.I screamed and moan as I clung to him and dig my nails to his jet black hair.He playfully fiddled,kissed and licked the hidden sweet spot of my body for what seems to be like eternity until the beads of sweat rolled across my face and body and I am out of breath.

"I want you,"he whispered huskily.It came across to me as a request and a matter-of-statement.He did not impose nor did he put a pressure in his remark.He is giving me the chance to refuse him.

"I don't fuck virgins so if you want me to stop say it to my face right now.."he declared harshly.

The reality hit me hard.I felt like he slapped me.He should be honored that a virgin like me is seducing him but he reacted differently.He keeps on rejecting me simply because I am a virgin!

Anger and pain rises within me and it reflects in my eyes.

I slapped him with so much power that my hand hurt.

"Do you think I will let you kiss me and touch my body if I wanted you to stop jerk?!"I retorted.

*******

Yay!I've written two chapters in two hours!

You inspired me my dear readers so here it is...enjoy reading!Love you all.

Remember to VOTE,COMMENT and SHARE!