Chapter 40 All Of Me

dedicated to farahstay

Farahstay thank you so much for voting and for pressuring me to finish this story.This chapter is for you!

This chapter is restricted and has an explicit sexual content.Read at your own risk.Don't say I didn't warn you.

"Take me  into your loving arms.Kiss me in the light of thousand stars...Place your head in my beating heart...maybe we found love right where we are."Ed Sheeran,Thinking Out Loud

Alistair

I woke up feeling thirsty.I must have fallen asleep right after the long trip.After all,saving lives is exhausting.

I opened my eyes and was about to get off the bed when I notice Tamara.Her right ear is pressed hard against my chest.She was surprised and so was I.My heart skipped a beat when I saw the intense affection in her eyes.I have never seen such intense gaze before!The dim light from the lampshade cast a shadow in her eyes.It highlighted the serene expression on her face,the dreamy gaze and the soft curves of her body.She had the dreamy,goofy smile on her lips.She looked glorious and ethereal.She took my breath away.Her lips are slightly parted waiting for me to kiss her.What is she doing?Does she want me to kiss her?

Whew!I feel hot!I can feel the temperature rising and the air sizzling around us!

I want to make love to her until she screams my name because she is just soooo sexy with the long white shirt and with her sweet smile.She made me feel horny!

Blame it on the way she looked right through me.Her dreamy,intense gaze spoke of paradise and bright future.Her eyes told me that she had seen the darkest secrets I have been hiding all these years but she still believe in the goodness of my heart and my soul.Waves of passion crosses through her sparkling eyes.The serenity in her face made my heart beat wildly.Beads of sweat broke out from my forehead.My heart leapt.Something caressed my heart as she lifted her fingers and traced my lips.What am I gonna do?

Don't ask me what the hell happened but maybe this is what you call magic!

I can't help but stare deeply at her eyes while she is running her pointing finger in my lips.I am getting hypnotized!

My mind went blank and all I can feel is the overwhelming urge to kiss her passionately.And so in one swift motion I grabbed her hand lightly and held her chin and kissed her.I kissed her with so much hunger that I thought our bodies would melt and mold as one.I moan because I am in pain.I am in pain to take her right here and now.It is the sweetest and the most intoxicating pain I have ever felt.

I kissed her hungrily until we are both out of breath.To my surprise she reciprocated my kiss.She nipped and bit my lips and giggled.She giggled in a childlike abandon and it only heightens my arousal!Damn!

With every passing second,I am getting drunk with her soft,warm,wet and sweet lips.I gently bit her lips until she moans.

"Alistair..."

I heard her say my name followed by a sigh and it sounds a sweet music to me.

I don't know what happened but in the next instant I grabbed her body closer to my body and lifted her.I grind my hard rock shaft against her belly because I am getting crazy.Yeah maybe I am crazy!I wanted to take her right here and now.

I carried her and gently put her down on the four-poster bed.She kept on staring as if she is hypnotized.I get rid of her tshirt,bra and panty hastily.My hands are shaking and body is shivering.I kissed,licked,nipped and bit every inch of her body.She is naked,sweating and moaning.She dug her nails into my hair as if  urging me not to stop and asking for more kisses.Her eyes shone with so much lust,anticipation,excitement,ecstasy and passion.She is horny!

I never did this before...

I never TRIED this before!

I am so damn excited,nervous and horny!

"We can do this forever Tamara babe...I love you,"I heard myself whispering these words with so much lust and passion.

She shivered and arched her body and that made me lose all my control.

I kissed,nipped,nibbled,licked,sucked every inch of her body.

"Oh my god!"I heard her scream and she moaned.She arched her body and I found it erotic.

"Yeah just like that babe!Scream my name Tamara!Say it babe!Say it!"

I am getting crazy.I never lose control.I NEVER EVER lose control but Tamara made me lose all my inhibition and reservation.I explored her body especially the private parts using my tongue,teeth,mouth and hands.I rubbed and flicked her hidden sweet pea  million times until she can't take it anymore.

"Alistair...babe..."she screamed as if she's out of breath.

"Yes baby?Anything you need?"I teased her.

She glared at me and smiled with all the haughtiness shining in her eyes.

"I need you now...I need you inside me."she whispered.Her voice is thick with passion,eroticism with a hint of coyness.It was half-plea and half-command and I love the way she uttered every words!I love this woman!

Passion,hunger and lust hummed in my veins.I can feel I am getting close to the edge of sanity!

I climbed on top of her and lowered myself slowly until I felt her hymen.She felt so good,tight,wet and warm.Her breathing is hitched.She bit her lips and stared at me begging to end the pain.I can't stand the pain I am seeing in her eyes and I stopped but she moved her hips.Her eyes told that she wanted me to continue until we reached the paradise.I slowly grind and rolled my hips.I moved and rocked our bodies.

Up and down.

Left and right.

Back and forth.

Again and again.

It is like being devoured by the overwhelming tornado of passion!

I can hear our heartbeats,our hitched breathing.I can hear our ohhhss and ohhhs.I simply love the dreamy gaze and the way she uttered while she's in the throes of lust!I can feel her damp skin and slippery damp warm womb.I can feel the tightening of the walls of her womb  and the contractions telling me that she is about to come.She has forgotten the pain and all she can feel is happiness and satisfaction.

After thirty minutes,we both shivered and lost with our primitive dance.

"I love you Tamara!"I screamed,panted and moaned like a professional porn star.

"I love you too Alistair!"she replied with so much conviction and affection that it brought tears to my eyes.

We both came.I felt our bodies and our souls united.As cliche as it may sound,it was the most wonderful feeling I have ever known!

*******

Oh lala!That was so intense!Hope you like this chapter!

Sorry it took me that long to write this chapter.I just can't find the words to write it the way it should be---dirty and romantic at the same time.I hope I nailed it.

Remember to click the STAR button to VOTE!Please put a comment and SHARE this story!THANKS!!!!