Chapter 29 Fears

"And yes,I'll admit ,I am jealous.I am jealous of every minute you spend with him,of every concerned  expression you send his way,of every tear shed,of every glance,of every touch and every thought.I want to rip him to pieces  and purge him from your mind  and from your heart.But I can't."Colleen Houck

"Jealousy in romance is like salt in food.A little can enhance the savor,but too much can spoil the pleasure and under circumstances,can be life-threatening."Maya Angelou.

Alistair

She is fuming and I can clearly see it.

She slapped me so hard.I thought my bones cracked with the impact of her hand against my cheeks but I did not move because I deserve it.

I only wanted her to stay away from me but I ended up hurting her.

Probably because I am scared of myself.I am scared knowing this is my karma.

I was the one who set up Rex to find Kayleigh and I am scared that destiny has claimed its revenge on me.

I played Cupid by matchmaking Rex and Kayleigh so I can have my revenge without realizing the consequences of my action.

I never thought of this...It never occured to me that fate and time can play Cupid and I am now the target for the matchmaking game called LOVE.

Being in love is the greatest feeling yet it can be the greatest weakness and I have seen it million times.

Something is telling me that Tamara will be the death of me.I know it the moment I laid my eyes on her.She is my destiny.She will be my one great love whom I can never escape.

Wracking through my muddled thoughts,I run my hand through my hair.

Damn!

Why am I so scared?

I wanted to chase her and beg for her forgiveness but she is gone.

How am I going to appease her anger?

She thought I rejected her because she is a virgin.

I wanted to explain but I don't know where to begin.

She is wonderful even when she is pliant and wanton in my arms.

I could feel her hot molten need to be with me and it drove me to the edge of my sanity.

I was contemplating while I am looking for her in the middle of the party when something caught my eye.

Tamara is dancing like a showgirl in front of Tom and they are dancing in tune of Careless Whisper!

Shit!

Jealousy sent my adrenaline rush raging.I heard the crackling of my knuckles.I am itching to punch the face of our family friend Tom.

I walked hastily when I saw Tom is whispering to Tamara.She laughed carelessly.It looks like they are flirting.

Unable to control my anger and jealousy I grabbed her and carried her away from Tom.She was flailing her arms but I held her steadily.I brought her to our sanctuary---the deserted beach.

Damn!To hell with all my fears!I cannot lose her to other man especially to a mysterious person like Tom.

I crushed her lips before she could react right after I put her down.

I claimed her lips as if she is totally mine.

I let all my unbridled passion and hunger prevail.

She is trying to fight my kisses as she tried to push me away from her but I did not let go of her.I pushed my groin against the thin silky fabric of her gown.I made her feel of my aching need and she shivered.

I kissed her and tried to invade her mouth but she bit my lips and tongue.She stomped my feet and kicked my ankle.I winced in pain.

Damn!

She is truly a warrior queen.She will never hesitate to fight.

Even if I am in pain,I am amazed.What she did to me made me want her more.I wanted to appease her anger.I wanted to erase all her hatred and pain.

"Idiot!Weren't you the one who rejected me because I am a virgin?I hate you!Go away from me!"she spat the words like daggers.Her words sliced my heart into tiny pieces.

Ignoring all the pain I've felt,I took her hands and kissed it repeatedly as I looked into her eyes.

"I am so sorry for hurting you.I am so sorry for driving you away.You know that I want you.I want you in my life.I want to be with you.I am just scared knowing how much I want you.I want you.Fine!I'll confess...I love you!I tried to fight my feelings but I realize something...I can't lose you...I got jealous seeing you dancing with Tom...Please forgive me Tamara."I heard myself stammering and begging as I continuously kissed her hands and stared deeply into her soul.

I never stammered in my whole life.All the fame,power,intelligence and good upbringing made me so confident that I am always sure of all the words I'm going to say and the things I will do but love made me stammer.

I looked like an idiot stammering and begging for her forgiveness but I don't care.

Her anger died out and her fierce expression soften but she kept a distance from me.

She stared at me and slowly walk away from me.Suddenly,she stopped and declared:

"You are forgiven but saying yes to your confession is a different thing.You have to prove that Mr.Hotshot."

She gave me a heart-stopping smile as she left me standing shocked and smiling like an idiot.

Looks like I am lucky!Sooner she will be mine.I told myself as I followed her.

*********
What do you think of this chapter?Let me know your COMMENT.

Please click the star button to vote,share this story!!!