Chapter 4 Chaos

"No matter how chaotic it is,wild flowers will always spring up in the middle of nowhere."
Sheryl Crow

Tamara's POV

Everything happened so fast.

It started when she saw her father talking to a woman who looked like her.

Five seconds later,pandemonium sets in.

She tried to console her younger siblings but all her five younger siblings were raving mad.

Jeffrey run away from them.

She followed him but it was too late.

Jeffrey,her younger siblings got hit by a truck.

The world stops spinning when she saw Jeffrey's body collided with a large truck.His body went limp and landed in the concrete pavement.

Her heartbeat skips a beat.

She shouted but it was too late.

Curious people took the body and when she claimed her younger brother's body they give it to her.Someone called the ambulance.

Her mind is still numb,her tears still soaked with tears and her entire body is covered with blood when Cassie her younger sister approached her and delivered another bad news.Ellen collapsed.Ellen her mother had a heart attack.

She doesn't know what to do because all her four younger siblings are crying.Everyone of them hugged back.They are lost,angry and shocked.She couldn't do anything except hugging them back.

Everything seems so hazy,constricting and swirling.

Her tears stopped rolling.

She wanted to puke but she couldn't.

She wanted to shout and cry but she couldn't.

Everything is overwhelming and hazy that she didn't even realize the ambulance took them to the nearest hospital.

The nurses took Jeffrey and Ellen to the emergency room.

Her younger siblings are crying and she had to guide them to the nearest chair.She asked them to sit closely to each other when the doctor came out from the emergency room declaring that both Jeffrey and Ellen are in critical condition.The doctor asked to prepare a huge amount of money.

Where the hell would she get the money?

She wanted to shout but she restrained herself.

Suddenly,Joseph,her father rushed in.Her younger siblings stood up and shouted in unison.

"It's all your fault Dad!I hate you!"

Her father tried to hug them but they all pushed him.Her father approached her and tried to hug her but she raised her hand asking him to stop.

"Who is she dad?"her question came out as a whisper.