Chapter 41 All Of Me 2

OMG!After a couple of months of being inactive in Wattpad I'm back!My life has been a mess.It was a roller coaster ride.Everything seems to collapse and I just can't write.I sat for hours trying to write and nothing was ever good enough.Luckily,the wheel is spinning and things are getting better now and that calls for a celebration!So as part of celebration I am writing this chapter.Enjoy reading dearies!And oh by the way,thank you so much for reading.

"If our love never went through the fire then how would it become pure?"Anonymous

Tamara

He looks like a Disney prince peacefully sleeping!

Everytime I look at him,I am fascinated with him.

I never thought that this day would ever come.

It was one of the most amazing in my whole life!

We made love the whole night.We couldn't get enough of each other.We fell sleep with that sweet goofy smile lingering in our lips while the sun greeted us with a warm smile.It was truly one of the glorious,golden moment of our love.

I know deep in my soul that this is the point of my life that I have to give it all.I have to fight for our love with all my heart and soul even if it means fighting my own demons.Our relationship will never be perfect but that's just the way it is.Every trial that will come along our way is nothing compared to the love that we have.This is the point of no return and I am ready for it.Nothing can set us apart.

Funny how I realize all these mushy ocean deep thoughts while I am listening to the magical rhythm of his heartbeat.Every heartbeat of this man sounds like the sweetest lullaby I've ever heard.My sweetest smile came out until I drifted off to sleep thinking we would get our happy ending.Or so I thought.

*******

Please like,comment and share.Thank you!

******