Chapter 6 Betrayal

"I know I am but a summer to your heart,and not the full four seasons of the year."Edna St.Vincent Millay

Tamara's POV

I felt like I am floating.

I felt the pain of being stabbed by millions of swords.

I felt my heart shattered.

My mind went numb and my soul has been torn into million pieces.

I am wondering if I am going to die of so much pain.

I am drifting...until a surge of unfathomable anger washed me.

It rose like an angry dragon who is ready to spit fire.The urge to kill the traitors is gripping me so tight.

I stood frozen and shocked.

I am shaken to the very core of my humanity as I saw Stephanie and my long-time boyfriend Alvin furiously rocked and grind their bodies against each other.They were so lost with their wild sex that they did not notice me standing in front of them.

I did not move nor speak a word.

I felt I am drifting until the sex scenes I am watching is far away and distant.

I felt like my soul and spirit has been detached.

It felt like I'm in a moviehouse watching a movie except that this is a real sex scene.

The hot,bitter tears fell down and stung my eyes.

I began to tremble as their bodies collided and the lust subsided.

I could not see the beauty of this white sand beach and the elegant pricey cottage.

I can only see them fucking each other and betraying me on the day before our wedding.

Alvin noticed me and he stood up but he could not look into my eyes.

Stephanie my great elder sister got surprised.

I want to scream and if possible slap them but I could not.

"I'm sorry we fell for each other dear sister,"Stephanie mocked me.

"She seduced me Tamara.Honey I am so sorry,"Alvin tried to hold but I flinched and slap him as hard as I could.

"How could you do this to me?"

I asked both of them and run as fast as I could wishing that the wind will take me somewhere peaceful.