Chapter 15 Project Alistair

"He makes your heart dance with joy.He mesmerizes you with his eyes.With him time melts into nothingness.His touch makes you feel loved;his words soothe your heart.You think about him day and night.His words echo in your head,and you can't help smiling to yourself.You are in love."Simran Khurana,Quotation Expert

Tamara's POV

Alistair Briar Schmidt Van Dyken.

His name is long but interesting.

His name and even his personality is interesting.

He is an utter perfection from his ruggedly handsome face,smoking hot body and even his career background.

He is truly one of a kind.

He takes over some family business occasionally but he does a lot of things.

He is a director,writer,producer,painter,illustrator,professor,scientist,playwright,linguist,engineer,entrepreneur and restaureur.

It seems like he tried all types of work.

He is an expert in arts,music,sports,business and food business industry.

He is a genius and jack of all trades.

He could be anything and can do almost everything.

His name rolled in like a sweet chocolate in my tongue.

His mesmerizing smile and handsome face captured in the picture made my heart leapt.It stirred a gentle yearning in my heart.

His personality made my mind swirl with curiousity and the overpowering urge to get to know him better.

Here I come,Alistair!I am going to catch you and make you fall in love again!

I sighed.

I hope that I made the right decision of accepting this bizaare job.

I can do this!Good luck Tamara!Do this for your family!Do this as a form of saying thank you that he comforted you!

I told myself in my mind as I took the check from Tom and walked towards the doctor's office.