Chapter 36 The Seduction

"Love is the one thing stronger than desire and the only proper reason to resist temptation."Jeanette Winterson

Alistair

I took her hand and squeezed it gently assuring her that nothing could break us apart.

I saw the apprehension in her eyes when her sister and her ex step out of nowhere.

I could throw them away from her but I could not because I know she love her sister even though her sister shattered her heart.

Tamara knows the reason why they are here and I know it too.

Stephanie and Alvin wanted to ruin her.They both wanted to ruin our relationship so she will be shattered again and I will not let that happen.I will keep an eye on them like a hawk.

Everyone settled down on the seats as food and drinks served by my private jet staff.Good thing I have a Michelin-starred chef because I wanted to impress Tamara and her family.

I seated beside her and guided her head on my shoulders as I gently trace the lines on her left hand.The act was so erotic yet it may appear to her but it had aphrodisiac effect on me.When I looked up I saw Stephanie looking at me intently and she caught the erotic glint in my eyes and she smiled seductively but I ignored her.

I am not like Alvin because I will never betray Tamara.I will not choose her stepsister just because Stephanie is seducing me.She may be seductive but her seduction doesnt have an effect on me.

Ten minutes later while everyone is sleeping she passed by in front of me and dropped her purse so her cleavage will reveal but I looked away before I will see it.

She really is testing my patience.

I went to the rest room and she passed by in front of me chewing a bubble gum seductively.She could apply as a porn star with her cheap seduction abilities but it doesn't concern me if she will take off her clothes in front of me.

I looked at her with my signature indifference shining in my Spanish blue eyes and she bolted out away from me.

I nearly laugh seeing her priceless expression of defeat that her seduction games doesnt have an effect on me.

I went back to Tamara's side and hugged her as I gently touches her hair and I saw her stepsister's wicked gaze .

********

I am not sure if I will continue this story or not because it seems like no one's reading it but after a couple of days ideas are pouring in and overflowing in my mind so maybe I will continue writing this story.

Remember to VOTE,SHARE and COMMENT!