Chapter 11 The Vengeful Sister

"With her many persuasions,she entices him;with her flattering lips she seduces him.Suddenly he follows her as an ox goes to the slaughterhouse,or as one fetters to the discipline of the fool,until an arrow pierces through his liver as a bird hastens to the snare,so he does not know that he will cost him his life."Proverbs 7,New King James Version Bible

Stephanie's POV

Sweet revenge is mine.

Victory is mine.

Oh how I love to replay the scandal and the moments where my sister is hurting!

She nearly went crazy.

I would love to see her suffering insanity and being locked up in an asylum!

She is so stupid thinking I would become her elder sister!

I will never accept them as my family because they're the reason my Mama and I suffered so much.

They were showered with so much love by my father but he abhorred my mother.

I felt my mom's pain everytime my father would ignore her and would pick me up.

He said he love me.

But how could he love me yet completely indifferent towards my mother?

I hate my father and his second family!

I hate them especially Tamara because she is a living replica of her mother and the second wife of my father.

It is true enough that my parents did not sign a marriage contract but they shared the same house.

Their marriage has been shaky when Ellen came and my dad fell for her.In the end,dad chose Ellen over us.

I begged and cried for him not to go but he didn't listen to me.

Now is the right time that they will reap what they sow.

I was so happy when their family crumbled because of me!

I nearly jumped and shouted in glee when Ellen and Jeff died. And now she lost her stupid fiancee.

Alvin think I am so naive to fall for a boring guy like him.He was wrong.

I will ditch him once I lost interest in him but for now I have to act as if I am in love with him to forsake my father and my siblings until they die of so much pain!