Chapter 31 Beloved

"...I'd ask you about love,you'd probably quote me a sonnet.But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable.Known someone that could level you with her eyes,feeling like God put an angel on Earth just for you,who could rescue you from the depths of hell.And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel,to have that love for her,be there forever,through anything..."Sean Maguire(Robin Williams)Goodwill Hunting,1997

"When you are hurting in your heart,it's no use if the entire world ask you how you are feeling.All you need is to be held by someone who doesn't need to ask."Anonymous

Alistair

I felt the sense of dejavu when I guided her head to lean on my shoulders.

I felt happy and contented the moment she leaned on my shoulders.

She clings to me as if I am her anchor.

I feel like the gates of heaven has been opened and the angels sing Allelujah.

It feels so good to know I am the one who can calm her anxious mind.I am the one who is holding her when she can't express her fears and worries.

But on the other hand,it breaks my heart to see her getting lost in her own world of problems.

She looks so upset,confused,angry and worried.

I held her hand as I guided her in climbing the stairs of my private jet.

Her eyes sparkles like a diamond when she saw my blue-white private jet.

She was mesmerized when she laid her eyes on the gigantic jet but it only lasted for a couple of seconds.It's as if her problems sucked in all her happiness and enthusiasm.

I guided her to the cabin room and had her sit down on the plush king-sized bed but she's becoming restless as the moments passes by.

I wonder what made her so upset.

I want to ask but I choose to zip my mouth.

She walks to and fro as if she is in an emotional turmoil.

I can't stand seeing her like this.

"Where are we going babe?"I tried to put the lightest tone in my voice.

"New York.I need to fetch my wayward sister."

I can't help but notice the anger in her voice.

I reach out to her and give her my heartwarming smile.

I pulled her close.

Her tears raced through her cheeks and her muffled cries escaped from her throat.

I held her tight letting her cry in my shoulders.

She cried and sobbed like she has never done it before.

Everytime I heard her sobbing,my heart is being crushed into million pieces.

Something came up in my mind.

I love her so much.

I love her so much that I can feel all HER hurt,anger,fears and anxiety.

I only feel this deep and profound emotional connection with my siblings.

We've been in this situation before

and this time around I will not let go of her.

I will do everything to prove how much I love her.

I snuck a side glance at her but she is preoccupied with what's going on inside her.

I was busy thinking of her and taking care of her and I didn't realize that the jet has landed.

The carpet has been rolled outside and the whole plane staff is waiting for us to disembark from the plane.

I decided to carry her because she is still asleep.

I gently deposited her on the white limo that Rex had me borrowed.

I do not own any of these toys because I don't need to have one.

She woke up and she requested to go directly to the hospital.

She couldn't hide the apprehension she is suffering from and so I held her hand and stayed at her side.

We were greeted by a cold pair of gray eyes of a lady lying in the hospital bed.

She stared us and threw her harsh and sarcastic words towards my beloved Tamara,

"Did you bring your rich boyfriend here to insult me Tamara?"

"No,I came here to pick you up because our father asked me to do it."Tamara remained calm.

"Go to hell Tamara!Don't ever come back!"she shouted.

A handsome man rushed in and scolded her.

"What have you done this time Stephanie?"he spat at her.

I can't help but notice the way he looked at my beloved.He is besotted with Tamara.He gawked at me as if he is going to kill me.

"Tamara I'm so sorry you have to travel just for us but Stephanie is doing fine.You do not have to worry about her because she will use that against you."he spoke and tried to hold Tamara's but I took her hand  and blocked my body.

We were staring at each other like two dragons ready to spit fire and kill each other.

I will not hesitate to punch his face if he tries to touch her.

Tamara grabbed my hand.

"Alvin stop!Don't ever lay your fingers to my man or you will regret it."

I was surprised by her declaration.

I am HER man.

Her voice is calm yet menacing.

"Tamara did you replace me so easily?"he replied bitterly.

"I should be the one who is asking you that question.Didn't you remember that you replace me so easily on our engagement party?!"she replied and gritted her teeth.

She stormed out of the room.

I followed her and pulled her close as she cried silently in my arms.

*****
Remember to VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE!

Do you think this is a full romance novel?You are wrong.Just wait for the actions,surprises and twists.