Chapter 26 The Kiss

"How did it happen that their lips came together?How does it happen that birds sing,that snow melts,that the rose unfolds,that the dawn whitens behind the stark shape of trees on the quivering summit of a hill?A kiss and all was said."Victor Hugo

"It is the passion that is in a kiss that gives to it its sweetness;it is the affection that sanctifies it."
Christian Nestell Bovee

Tamara's POV

He stared at me as if I am the goddess of beauty and seduction!

I couldn't understand why but I just keep on staring at him.

I couldn't talk or move while we were swaying slowly in the middle of the dancefloor.

The very moment he stared at me and hold me close to his body I gasped.

I am shocked and surprised.

He awakened powerful emotions deep within me I never felt before.

Desire.Attraction.Love.

I am torn between the feeling of giving in to my feelings and the fear that he would reject me.

Something flashes in my mind.

"Fight for the man you love my dear child only if you think he is worth it.Show him and tell him how much you love him.Don't be stubborn.Do not be afraid because love conquers all.Tell him how much you love him before it is too late "My mom Ellen told me when I asked her what happened .I was six and I was trembling when I saw her beaten by a sophisticated woman.She had bloodshot eyes and bruises all over her body.She smiled as if she had won.She fought hard when a woman came to our house and called her whore.She didn't flinch even when the sophiscated woman called her all sorts of names.Dad came and rescued us.I couldn't understand
why but I believed her.

I sighed and stared at him.

I can feel his rugged breathing.

I can sense how I affect him.

He is trying too hard to fight his feelings for me.

Am I too obvious?Do I look desperate?

I blushed at the thought.

I stared at her and let my eyes roam his entire face.

He is clean-shaven.

He has the kind of handsome face I could stare all night long.

He is perfect in every way.

I am getting lost as my eyes feasted and caressed every facial feature of him.

"What do you want warrior queen?Better leave now before we'll get burn of too much passion..."he warned me with his breathing rugged and hitched.He stared at me intensely.I saw in his eyes the two of us having intense,wild,noisy and mindblowing sex!

How is that even possible?

What the heck?This is it!It's now or never!

"I need you Alistair.I need you to love me with all of your heart."I croaked with all the strength I could muster.

My heart beats so fast and my hands are sweating.

He gasped and stared at me with disbelief in his eyes for a couple of minutes.

"But why would you want me to love you?"he said absentmindedly.

I breathed in trying to fill my lungs with so much air.I am hoping this will calm my nerves.

"Because I love you Alistair."I whispered and looked deep into his Spanish blue eyes.

He gasped.

I bet he did not expect my confession.

He smiled like he had won the lottery.His dreamy blue eyes sparkled.He is happy.

I am expecting an answer from him but what I got is a passionate kiss.

He clamped my lips into his lips. He gently brushed my lips with his lips and I quivered.I gasped.I could feel the sparks of electricity screaming in every fiber of my being.

He kissed me softly and gently.My eyelids felt so heavy.I couldn't help but close my eyes and savor his sweet,intoxicating kisses.

I guess the effect of his kisses is too much because the world seems to stop.Everything disappeared but the addicting effect of his kisses lingers not only my lips but my heart and my mind.

I kissed him back as I try to imitate his kisses.

We are slowly getting drunk and intoxicated with the sweetness of our kisses everytime our lips collide.

Just when I thought that his kisses will never end he stopped.

"If you truly love me come and chase me,"he said with a smirk on his face and he left me.

I could not say anything simply because I am still drunk with his kisses.

It took a couple of minutes before I felt the anger,rejection,disappointment and embarassment.

No man had ever made me feel this way.

Something came up in my mind.

I could not let him do this to me!

He must pay!

I walked hastily and found him.I grabbed him and kiss him with all the anger that I feel.I teased him.

I let him feel how much I love him and how he affect me in million delightful strange ways!

He taught me to tease him.I gave him a heartfelt light kiss.I did not move my lips.I let him do all the kisses until we're out breath.

I felt his cock stood up.It is as hard as rock.

I broke off the kiss.

He gasped out of frustration.

"Weren't you told by someone that a warrion queen doesn't know how to give up?Weren't you informed that a warrior queen knows how to get even?"I whispered with my lips so close to his lips.

He swallowed hard.

Something crosses in his eyes.

Frustration.Helplessness.

Serves you right conceited hotshot!

I walked away but I look back and told him,

"Tamara Collins is the name of your warrior queen.Come and chase me if you want me to be your girl."

I smirked and left him with his mouth open wide and jaws hanging with so much surprise.

*************

Please feel free to give your comment about this chapter.I desperately need to know if someone like this chapter especially now...I am running out of ideas.

Remember to VOTE,COMMENT and SHARE!!!