Chapter 35 The Surprise 2

"Where does family start?It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl---no superior alternative has yet been found."Winston Churchill

Tamara

I could not believe what I am seeing now.

I must be dreaming!

I keep on shaking my head because I could not believe his sweetness and charm is making my heart swell with love and happiness.

I am so happy with every second we are together.

He stared at me with that goofy grin spreading across his lips and eyes.

It crosses the border of love,happiness,haughtiness and mischief.

I glared at him.

"What are you thinking this time Mr.Hotshot?"I asked him.

He gently touched my nose and chin.

"You are so beautiful and amazing!I couldn't believe you are mine now."he chuckled and replied.

I giggled with his remark.

"Thank you but don't patronize me so much because you are one of a kind demi-god if you're going to ask me,"I retorted trying to lighten the sizzling air hovering around us.

He chuckled with the amusement and disbelief shining in his eyes.He kissed me tenderly.I surrendered to his sweet,addicting kiss.

"I am happy to hear that you find me handsome.Oh well,certainly you wouldn't be stalking me if I am not a demi-god."he teased.

I slapped his shoulders lightly and he bit my lips.He is trying to tease me and taunt me but I bit his lips just like the way he did bit my lips.He chuckled and I giggled.The teasing died out and it gave way to erotic and passionate kiss we shared for several minutes.

He stopped and looked into my eyes.

"I love you.Do you trust me?"he murmured against my lips.He played my hair in his hands and I love the feel of his hands in my hair.

"Yes,of course."I replied.

"Then let me put you a blindfold babe."he whispered.

I just nodded and smiled at him.

He kissed my cheeks and wrapped a red handkerchief around my eyes.

He held my hands and brought it to his lips.It sends millions of tiny electric currents to my body.He would never know how he affect me in strange ways.He is making me wanton and pliant in his arms and I am loving every minute of it.He unraveled the hidden part of me.

Anticipation and excitement runs in my veins.I couldn't help but think of kinky and naughty thoughts about him.

"Easy babe.I have a surprise for you so just close your eyes okay?"he whispered in my ears.

I just nodded and agreed with him as he guided me to somewhere.We alighted from his limo and then we ascended on his private jet as I heard the gentle sound of our footsteps.

I heard hushed tones and whispers.Anticipation and curiousity descended upon me.I was about to ask him when he removed the blindfold and four bodies hugged me tightly.

"Tamara you are so beautiful we miss you!"my siblings exclaimed in unison.

I hugged them back as our father lovingly look at us.

"How did you?"I looked at Alistair and searched his eyes for the answer.

"I sent Tom to fetch them so we all can take a vacation,"he answered and smiled coyly.

"Tom said you and your boyfriend wanted us to go with you somewhere so I brought all of your siblings my warrior princess,"my father supplied the missing details I wanted to hear.

"Guess I'm invited as well."

I was surprised to hear Stephanie's voice.

But I got more surprised when I saw Alvin.

My father looked at me apologetically.

"Oh come on dear sister I need a vacation so here we are as a couple."she smiled wickedly as she took Alvin's hand and I just nodded even if I knew she is planning to ruin me and to ruin my relationship with Alistair.

Alistair suddenly took my hand and squeezed it assuring me that nothing could tear us apart.

******

Sorry guys it took me two weeks to update because my life has been so stressful and my mind is in clutter.I need to focus on my career but here we go...Hope you like this!

Remember to VOTE,COMMENT and SHARE!