Chapter 19 Sublime

"Today I have seen
the charm,
the beauty
the unfathomable grace
of the face I was looking for...
I am bewildered
by the magnificence of your beauty...
My heart has burned with passion
and has searched for this wondrous beauty.
I am ashame
to call this love human
and afraid of god
to call it divine...
You have breathed a new life into me..
my soul is screaming in ecstasy
Every fiber of my being
is in love with you."
Rumis,Looking for your Face

Alistair's POV

It's been three years since the last time I saw the mysterious beautiful stranger who swept off my feet.

Three years of daydreaming and frustration.

Three years full of wishful thinking.

Three years of changes and chaos in my life.

Three years of my family bonding.

We had been to Maldives to support Rex.

We had seen him fell in love and ended up losing Kayleigh.We had seen him getting bitter and becoming numb.We had seen him becoming a better man and the number one businessman and a family man after he found Kayleigh and his son and today is their wedding day.

I thought I hate my twin brother.I had this anger and envy that despite his cruel ways he got away with it and ended up getting what he wanted the most.He was always the center of my parent's attention but after six months I think I am seeing my parents point of view now.I love my twin brother and I realized that when he cried to me after he lost Kayleigh.

Nothing matters to me now but the love and forgiveness I feel for my twin brother.We are different.Syzygy is what they call it but we have the same blood running in our veins.We are twins.We are family.Family is love and love is all about family.

I am so happy for my twin brother on his wedding day.

I wish I am like him.He chased Kayleigh and turned the world upside down just to prove his love.I did nothing to chase Kayla or even chase the beautiful stranger to prove my love.

I am in deep thoughts staring at the vast expanse of the sea when I heard someone talking to me.

"You're not a party type,are you?"she coyly asked and smiled sweetly.

Her voice rings as music to my ears.

Her jewel bright eyes are like stars.Her sweet and innocent smile made my heart beat wildly.Her beauty exudes pristine and sublime beauty.

Sweet Jesus!

Am I dreaming?

It is her voice!It is her!

I looked at her but I could not move.

I could not talk.

I am mesmerized by her beauty!

I thought a goddess has climbed down from Mount Olympus.

A goddess of beauty,intelligence,courage and love is standing in front of him.

The silvery moon cast a glow in her skin and added a sublime radiance around her.It looks like a big halo surrounding her!

She is wearing a floor-length torquoise silky gown beautifully draped around her body.It is showing her cleavage,back,shoulders,arms  and her shapely legs.She could be mistaken as a runway model with that sexiness of a porn queen or a model of Playboy magazine.

Something in between my legs corked up and throbbed wildly as my heart pummeled all the longing and love for her.My throat dries up and my knees are shaking.I had to press my lips tightly as my lips are quivering!

I am dying and aching to kiss her and feel her body against mine.

Sweet heavens!

Something flashes in my mind.

I can see myself taking her right here and kissing her passionately while we are lying against the coarse sand.

Damn!

I saw something in her eyes.It is not just infatuation but something deep,sensual and passionate.It is love.This goddess is in love with me!

Sweet Jesus!

My mind swirled with wild,sexy thoughts and the overwhelming happiness.

I did not realize that my eyebrows furrowed.

She thought I am mad.

She stared down and looked at her feet.

Oh sweet heavens!I screwed up!

"I am sorry for disturbing you.I'll go now."

She hastily said and started to walk away from me.

Damn!What have I done?!Why am I acting like a schoolboy who doesn't know how to act in front of his crush?

"Better wear something decent the next time if you want to get my attention."

I heard myself teasing her full of mockery.

Damn!Why did I say those words?

"Don't be so conceited,Mr.Solitaire!You are so full of yourself!"she barked and howled like an Alpha wolf ready to punce on me.

I am shocked and surprised.

My goddess has claws!I'm loving her more!

I heard myself laughing and saw her walked away from me.

I am so stupid!

Why did I have to do that?

I have been dying to see her but I drove her away.

I am such a nutcase!

I sighed in frustration.

I lose my only chance of asking her name and getting to know her.

What am I gonna do now?

Did you like what you have just read?Then let me know so I shall write more.