Chapter 33 Fascinating

"My love for you has no depth,its boundaries are ever-expanding.My love and life with you will be a never ending story."Christina White.

"I love you without knowing how,or when or from where.I love you simply ,without problems or pride.I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this,in which there is no I or you,so intimate that your hand upon my chest,so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close."Pablo Neruda

Alistair

I could not help but sigh and  marvel at her unearthly beauty.

She has this goofy grin stretched across her lips and her eyes is shining with love and happiness.

I have traveled across the world and I have met the astonishing beauty of women across different nations but I have never met someone as fascinating as her!

I can feel all the love surging in my heart.My love for her seems to expand and grow deeper as the moment passes by.I love her more than anything else.I love her more than my life!

Right up to this moment,I could not believe she is mine now.

My heart shattered hearing her confronting her ex-fiancee.

I have reckoned he is the very reason why she cried like a baby on the bus on our first meeting.

I wanted to punch his face and kick his ass for hurting her.

She was betrayed by her fiancee and her sister at that time.

I could not imagine myself caught up in her situation because I might kill them but Tamara had chosen to forgive and run away rather than hurt them.

She is truly one of a kind.

She doesn't fight or hurt other people just because she is hurting.

She chooses to stay calm even if other people is hurting and betraying her.

She has the character that defies expectation.

She could be a saint!

She had chosen to love,to forgive and be kind-hearted even if her enemies had purposely hurt her.

She believes in the goodness of her enemies.

That is truly amazing!

She is truly amazing!

I took her hand and brought it to my lips without leaving my eyes from her gaze.

"You are the most wonderful person I have ever met babe!Thank you for saying yes,for letting me love you and for letting me know who you really are.I love you so much."I confessed wholeheartedly.

I felt vulnerable but I will give it all for her.I will bare my soul for her to see the best of me.

I am anxious to hear that she believed in all the things I uttered.

"I love you too.Don't patronize me Mr.Alistair Briar Schmidt Van Dyken!"she teased me.

Sweet heavens!How did she know my real name?

"How did you my real my name babe?"I asked out of curiousity.

"Do you think I will not do some research to know the real name of my dashing debonaire?"she answered and giggled.

It doesn't sit well to me that she knows my name but I believed her.

"So you are my stalker huh?"I teased and tickled her.

She giggled while she tries to stop my hands but I did not stop.

She ran and entered the limo.

I chased her laughing.

I tickled her sides until she squealed with so much delight.

"Stop it babe!Please stop it..."she begged as I continued to tickle her.

"I will only stop if you confess that you are my stalker."I told her.

She held up her hands and exclaimed.

"Alright!I am your stalker Mr.Hotshot Bilionaire!Are you happy and flattered now?"she replied.

I am shocked and surprised.

She is obsessed with me.

Holy cow!

How could that be possible that a goddess like her is fascinated and obsessed with a mere mortal like me?

I laughed because I could not believe it.

I stared at her.

There are so many words I wanted to tell her but I don't know where to begin and so I decided to kiss her.

I planted a soft,light,feathery kisses on her lips.

It was not intention to deepen the kiss but when she parted her lips I got lost in her eyes.

I groaned and kissed her hungrily.

She responded with eagerness,passion,hunger and shyness.

I chuckled when I saw her blush after I stopped the kiss and she tried to reach my lips.

I brushed her swollen lips with my pointing finger and thousands of electric current shot up within me.

I know I have to stop.

I can wait for the right time.

A lady like her deserves a wedding ring before the honeymoon.

She earned so much respect from me and I think she deserves the best of everything.She deserves the best lovemaking I could ever give.

I do not know if I can keep this vow of mine because I want her every second but I will try my best to keep it.

I pulled  her close and I laid my head against her chest hearing her musical heartbeat as I instructed the chaffeur to bring us to a place where she truly belongs to.

*****

Yay!I've written two chapters for two hours and I've come up the best title of this story!Hurray!

That was so cheesy but romantic!Hope you like it dearies!

I know I know dearies the story is moving so slow but hold on to your seats and just savor the feel good chapters.Hang in there,okay?Just wait for the next chapters.

Votes and comments please?