Chapter 10 Unfaithful

"Real men are always faithful.They don't have time to look for other women because they are always busy in finding ways to make their woman happy."Anonymous

Alvin's POV

I am a fool for hurting my one great love Tamara.

She is the best thing that ever happened to me.

We were classmates since grade school.

Her simplicity,kindness,intelligence and everything about her fascinates me.She is my ultimate crush and the only girl I loved and worshipped.

I courted her entire family for two years before she said yes to me.

We were so happy for thirteen years.

I don't know what happened to me that I gave in when Stephanie hold my crotch and seduced me.Stephanie kept on stalking me for two months until yesterday she showed up in my room and seduced me.

I respected Tamara that I never attempted to seduce her but it seems that suppressing my sexual needs leads me in breaking our hearts and ruining our lives.

I am a fool thinking I can get away of my unfaithfulness.

Stephanie brought me to the heights of ecstasy that I never thought existed without realizing that she is actually taking me to hell.

She recoiled her arms possesively into mine and hugged me as Tamara stormed out of the room.

I untangled myself but I was late because Tamara has completely disappeared in my sight.

How could I ever be so stupid for falling into Stephanie's deadly trap?