Chapter 22 Chasing Alistair

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody,you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."Harry Burns,When Harry Met Sally,1981

Tamara's POV

I need to finish my mission tonight.

I hate to admit it but I am in love with Alistair.

I hate him because I know how much he affects me.

He has that power to make me smile or make me cry.

Every little thing he say or he does will affect me so much.

He can hurt me and could break me.

It is so scary but I will take the risk.I am willing to surrender to this love.I can only hope he will return my love.

I need to make him feel how much I love him.

When he offered to me his handkerchief and comforted me in the most difficult times in my life I feel this certainty that I have never felt before.

I am certain that I wanted to spend my lifetime with him.

I want to spend my lifetime loving him!

I don't want to be a part of his life for a day or for months.I wanted to be with him as long as we are alive.I wanted to be his wife for as long as I live.I wanted to die in his arms!

Yesterday,Tom asked me if I am one hundred percent certain to do this "Project Alistair" and I said yes.

I said yes not because I wanted to finish the "mission"but because this is the best way I know I could get into his life and make him notice me.

I know if I would say no then I will loose the only chance to get to know him and be as close as possible with him!

Come hell or high water but I will make him notice me!

I will make him this overflowing and overwhelming love I feel for him.

I went back to the deserted beach but he is gone.

I've been looking for him but I cannot find him but I saw his twin brother Rex and his wife.

I decided to approach him and ask him.

"Excuse me have you seen Alistair?"

The couple was surprised and stared at each other.I can read it.They are asking as to who I am and why I am looking for Alistair.

"Why would a lady like you is looking for my twin brother?"Rex asked.

A brilliant idea came into my mind.

"Oh I am sorry for not introducing myself.I'm Tamara.I'm Alistair's girlfriend.Would you know as to where he is?"I answered and extended to the couple.

The couple got surprised and shocked but Rex recovered and answered me.

"I think your lover is being chased by another woman."he commented and pointed Alistair.

I feel my veins are ticking in my jaw.I can feel my blood is boiling.I am furious seeing that another girl is flirting with my Alistair!

I will punch her face if she will mess with me.

"Congratulations Rex and Kayleigh but I better go and get my man,"I bid goodbye to the couple and hastily walked towards Alistair's direction.

I walked hastily to Alistair and I untangled forcefully the arms of the flirtatious girl from Alistairs.She nearly shout because I've untangled her arms with so much strength that I can almost hear her bones are breaking!

"Stop flirting with my man or else I'm gonna punch your pretty face and kiss your ass out of here!"I hissed and growled through clenched.

She was shocked.She winked to Alistair and scooted off.

"See you around handsome."she tried to flirt but she ran away when I glared at her.

Alistair looked so surprise if she had seen the devil.

He did not move.

He did not talk.

I didn't talk or move neither.

We just keep on staring as if we are peering directly to our soul.

We could not take away our eyes from each other.

"Cat got your tongue Alistair?"I teased him to break the silence.

"Wanna dance with your man?"he teased back.

"Heck yes!Who wouldn't wanna dance with handsome hotshot like you Alistair?"I replied full of sarcasm and amusement.

He grabbed my body and we started to slowly move our bodies.I could feel the sizzle of the electric current between the two of us.It is so overpowering.It makes me weak and helpless.All I could is surrender to it.I closed my eyes and laid my head on his shoulders and enjoyed the intoxicating feeling of being close to the man I love with all my heart.