Chapter 32 The Surprise

"I love you.I am who I am because of you.You are every reason,every hope,and every dream I've ever had,and no matter what happens to us,in the future ,everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life.I will always be yours".Nicholas Sparks

Tamara

I cried a river in his arms.

I release all the pain,betrayal,sorrow I buried deep within my heart.I thought I have forgotten all the pain,betrayal and sorrow but I was wrong.Why do I have to see Alvin?Why do I have to see the love in his eyes?Why does Stephanie hate me so much?

I never cried like this before.With him,I can cry my heart out knowing he is beside me holding me and sharing my emotions.

"Let it go babe."he pulled me closer and whispered.

I was stunned when I felt his tears mixing with my tears.

He cried with me.He cried for me.

I looked up at him and searched his eyes.

"If I could only take away all your pain and make it mine,I will do it so you don't have cry.Let me cry with you if this is the only way to take some of your burdens,"his voice cracked and his tears rolled across his face.His eyes is telling me the heartfelt sincerity he felt.

Holy Heavens!That was the sweetest thing I've ever heard!

I have forgotten all my sadness.Instead,I am happy.I am at loss for words.

He is...He is just so sweet!In fact,he is the sweetest guy I've ever known in my life!

I know this is the right time to say yes.

"You don't have to take away all the pain within me Alistair.Your presence is more than enough.Can I call you babe?"I felt my body flushed.He must have seen all the love crossing in my eyes.

He was stunned.

He did not talk.

He did not move.

He just stared at me with all the disbelief,awe,love and happiness.He could not believe what he heard.

Just when I thought he became catatonic,he laughed and cupped my face.

"Do you mean you are my girl now?I mean...does this mean we are officially together?"he stammered as he searched the answer in my eyes.

"Yes!I mean we both know our feelings.I know you love me and yes I love you too!"I declared as my chest heaved.I have never felt so nervous before.I looked down because I am ashamed.

He lifted me and swirled me.He laughed and I giggled.

He carried me and he brought me outside of the hospital.He put me down and suddenly shouted.I tried to stop him but he shouted just like Tarzan would shout in the jungle.

"I love you Tamara!"he sighed and laughed.

He hugged me so tight as he laugh crazily.I laughed fascinated with his crazy stunt as I clung to his shoulders.I shook my head and stared at him admiringly.

His laughter died out.His eyes screamed of so much happiness.I swallowed hard when I saw the undying admiration crossing in his eyes!

He touched my cheeks and gazed at me.

"I love you so much.Say you love me too,please?"his words caressed me gently.

"I love you too."I croaked.

He crushed me against his body and whispered:

"Can I meet your family babe?Can I invite them this coming Sunday for the family picnic?Please..."he begged and showed his dimple.

I couldn't say no especially with his insistent Spanish blue eyes like a sparkling gem.

"Yes of course babe!"I replied and placed a chaste kiss on his cheeks.

He quivered with so much happiness as I looked at him with the goofy smile spreading in my lips.

Our happiness became a little too much because we did not notice that people are looking in our direction.I caught a sight of a man snapping a picture of us but I don't care as long as we are happy and together.

*******

How's that dearies?Did I make you smile?Please let me know.Put your comments and keep your votes coming in because it inspires me!

Remember to VOTE,SHARE and COMMENT!